The smiles :)

Dean POV:

"Ok so let's get this straight I've been falling in love with Cas sense I first saw him and I couldn't go on anymore with this secret that I have kept so well in my opinion Anyways.... I love you Sam, please don't tell Cas I'll tell him tonight when he gets here." I Said 
"I love you too Dean. I won't tell Cas but you definitely need to. I'm not saying that for any other reason than the fact of what I see in your eyes when you look at him." Said Sam.
"I will I promise now let's make some dinner" I say while walking into the kitchen.
                                                        ------9 at night------
*wings flutter* "hey Cas I need to talk to you about something really important to me" Dean says. "Ok Dean I will do my best to have an open mind." Cas says with a bit of  of of worry in his voice.
"Cas I've loved you for a really long time and I want you to give me a chance to be with you." Said Dean with so much hope in his voice.
Cas looks at me with the hugest smile I've ever seen and he kisses me passionately and I kiss back as I put my hands around his neck. He gets more rough with his kiss as his tongue asks for entrance by touching my lips and I open my mouth letting it enter. He takes off he trench coat then pushes me on the bed and I start unbuttoning his shirt as my dick hardens. I finish getting his shirt off as he releases the kiss and pulls off my sweat pants with his teeth. He gets them to my knees and says "Dean I've wanted this for so long, I'm getting really hard and I wanna have sex with you but I want to make sure it's ok to go that far." "Oh yes please Cas fuck me there's lube in the desk over there and I don't want you hold back I want you to do whatever you want to me" I say with lust and need. He gets the lube and takes off his pants and boxers as I finish taking my pants off and take off my shirt. He walks over and flips me over and puts lube covered finger into my ass and starts pushing in and out with his finger "mmmm Cas please it feels so good fuck me!" He takes his finger out and covers his dick in lube " are you ready babe" he asks " yesssss Cas fuck me hard!!!" I beg loudly. He pushes into me slowly and then starts going faster and faster until he hits my prostate I moan really loud "mmmm Caaassssss" "mmhhh Dean your tight ass feels so good" he moans as he repeatedly hits my prostate "Ca Cas I-I'm gonna cum" I say as he keeps going "Me too babe" he says right before I feel his warm come in my ass, as soon as I feel it I cum all over the bed. We both lay down and I kiss him and say " I love you Cas and I'll never ever leave you." "I love you too Dean and I'll be by your side forever.

( I know this chapter is short and pretty much all smut but it's my first time I tried)