The first day together

Cas' POV:

I had an incredible night with Dean, I love him so much. I'm definitely gonna be bottom next time. He looked so pleasured by me I wanna feel the same way. I turn over to look at him slowly waking up. " good morning baby" I say "where's my morning kisses I feel lonely" he says " right here babe" I lean in and kiss him gently and then lay back down on my back. " Dean!" Sam yells. "Be there in 5!" Dean yells back as he gets out of bed pulling me with him. We both put on boxers and pants and walk downstairs.

"Why aren't you two wearing shirts?" Sam asks. "Because we were in a hurry to get down here and ur lucky we actually put on clothes, if it was up to me I would be giving Cas passionate kisses" I blush as he says that " and I would be pulling him on top of me-" I stop myself there because Sam widens his eyes and I realize I went to far. " ok Cas no more details. Anyways I found out there's a case a couple towns over and I heard a little too much last night so I'm gonna go check it out. I'll call you at 5 Dean. " bye Sammy" Dean says as Sam walks out the door. " Dean I want to bottom next time you make it look so pleasureful." Ok my angel but it does hurt a little so I want to make sure you're ready before we do anything." He says. He always has been so overprotective when it comes to me being in pain but it makes me love him so much more.

"Wanna watch Netflix?" I ask hoping he says yes so we can cuddle. "Sure babe did you have any movies or shows in mind?" He asks " I was thinking My Girl the one with the little girl and little boy" I say. "Yes! I love that movie even tho it makes me sad I love it." He says excitedly as we run upstairs to the bedroom.

When we get settled into the bed to relax I snuggle into him and he wraps his arm around me while he searches up the movie. He finds it, presses play and kisses my four head then puts his eyes to the screen and we watch the movie.

After the movies over he kisses me and when I think the kiss is ending and i start to pull away he pulls me back into the kiss and gets on top of me. We get each other's clothes off and have great sex for about a hour with me on bottom and I was right it feels so good. "I'm so tired I think I need to go to sleep" I say as I dose off.

(Most likely all my chapters will be short next chapter will be mostly pregnancy Ill publish it within a week probably way less)