Anna Marie

Deans pov.

Anna Marie Winchester. My pride and joy besides baby of coarse. Cass woke up just an hour ago he was asleep for 2 days and 6 hours. He's singing to Anna while trying to rock her to sleep and I'm standing in the door way watching. He hasn't seen me yet so he doesn't know I'm watching him. This is how I want to spend the rest of my life, watching the things I care about most, happy. I've decided to propose to Cass on our first anniversary of dating. It's tomorrow. I already have reservations for Vangos and I got the ring for Herman's Jewelers last week. I'm so nervous and I can't stop worrying about how I want everything to be perfect. I get pulled from my thoughts when I feel Cass' arms wrap around my waist. I didn't even realise he had put a sleeping Anna down in her cradle and had walked up to me.  "Dean, what's wrong?" Cass asks me concerned.

"Nothing Cass I'm just worried about having the perfect night for you on our first anniversary of dating." I respond while rubbing my thumb over his cheek and looking at his lips.

"Ok Dean. Now that Anna's sleeping, can I kiss you?" He asks a shred of hope in his voice. He's always so formal not wanting to take advantage of me. 

"You can kiss me whenever you want Cass. I'm all yours." When I say this he leans in and kisses me softly at first then harder and he slips his tongue into my mouth and becomes dominant grinding against me then he kills away suddenly. He pulls me by the hand down the hall and into our room. "Is someone a little needy?" I ask retorically with a slight chuckle.

"Oh Dean please I need to feel your skin on mine it's been so long Dean I need you. Please." He begs.

"Yes Cass I love being dominant with you. I want you to be my little needy slut." I whisper into his ear seductively then start biting and sucking on his neck until he moans quietly trying not to wake up Anna. "There's a reason I switched out room to a sound proof one Cass. I want you to be loud." He whimpers when I say this then he buckles his hips trying to get friction for his hard cock. I start grinding on him pushing him into the bed. He moans in pleasure when I swiftly pull down his pants and boxers in one motion letting his hardened cock spring free. I lower my mouth to his dick and lick up his shaft, he screams at the touch and grabs my hair and forces his way into my mouth. My cock twitches at his dominance needing to be touched, he pulls me off and raised me up and kisses me roughly. "Cass take off my pants and touch me." He does as he's told and takes me into his mouth and deep throats me. I can feel myself getting close so I pull him off my cock and raise him up like he did to me. "I'm your little cock slut now Cass and I need your pretty cock in my tight hole." He whimpers again and runs over to the dresser and grabs the lube and spreads it onto three of his fingers.

"You're a good little slut Dean now lay down and spread your legs for your master." I do as he tells me and he slides the first finger into me. I moan and he pushes another finger into me and scissors his fingers inside me stretching me out for his big cock. I moan again as his fingers brush against my prostate and he pushes the third finger in. He thrusts them in and out of me. "Are you ready for me yet you little slut!" He yells as he slaps my ass, I nod in response and he pulls his fingers out and spreads lube onto his dick and slowly slides into me trying not to hurt me when though I now he wants to go so much faster. He goes all the way into me and then starts thrusting faster and faster us both moaning in pleasure as he hits my prostate over and over. "Such a good little slut so tight for his master, making me feel so good and ready to come I think you deserve to be touched now slut." He wraps his hand around me and starts stroking me in the same pace as his thrusts. I can feel myself getting close.

"I'm gonna come master. Oh Cass faster baby faster." He obeys and goes as fast as he can, I'm overwhelmed with pleasure as I come on my stomach and his hand.

"Oh Dean, I'm gonna make you feel so full with my come inside you. I'm gonna fill you up oh Dean I'm so cl-ahhhh" I can feel him spill inside me. He pulls out and I can feel his come dripping out of me. "Oh dean that felt so good baby. I love you. Thank you for making me feel good." He lays down beside me and lays his head on my chest.

"I love you too Cass I love feeling you inside me. Let's take a nap now and relax all day and watch movies. I'll ask mom to take Anna for the day."