see you again friends

Manny and Danny said their goodbyes and were off for their duties of heaven by 11. It's 1 now and I can't sleep.

Me and Anna went to the park earlier with Manny. Manny told me about what's been going on in Heaven. It's sounds very calm surprisingly. Heaven's usually hectic and crazy thanks to earth. God and Amara are ruling Heaven together now. Manny said all the angels see them frequently. It's actually like a "family" now I guess. My family makes me so happy. My little Anna, My Deany, and Sam. Hopefully I'll have more kids too. I've always wanted a big family. I know Dean has too.

It's only a couple days until Deans birthday and I got us a white house in downtown Lebanon. 6 bedrooms, in case of more kids and a guest room. It has 3 bathrooms, a huge kitchen, a huge living room, and a decent sized dining room and I bought all the furniture for it. I hope Dean likes it. I'm really excited for him to see it. It's hard to wait but I know it'll be worth it.

               Deans Birthday

It's finally time! I'm so excited! Deans wondering why I won't stop smiling and giggling while I drive but I won't tell him. I'm just so happy! "Seriously Cass what's going on? Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise Dean! I promise you'll love it."

"Fine I'll wait. Only because I love you. You owe me tonight though." He replies with a wink.

I pull in the drive way of the big white house. "Cass... whose house is this?" He asked scared.

"This is ours Dean. I bought it for us baby. Is this a good birthday present?" I say with so much cheer in my voice.

"Oh my fuck. Cass baby." He kisses me hard and I miss him back harder and climb into his lap and slip my tongue into his mouth and we battle for dominance until I pull away.

"Dean! House! Come on i want you to see." We grab Anna, get out of the car and walk through the house while Dean talks about how much he loves everything. We end up letting Anna play in her new room while I cook dinner and Dean does whatever he wants.

We all sit at the table in the dining room and eat. After dinner and Anna falling asleep in her high chair, I put her to bed and head to mine and Deans bedroom. I grab pjs and a towel and i go into the master bathroom and hop in the nice hot shower. I spend a lot of time in the showrt then getdressed into boxers and a tshirt as pajamas. I walk out into the bedroom and see Dean on the bed touching himself. Let's just say I got fucked hard into the mattress for a couple hours before falling asleep in Deans sticky sweaty arms.

AN. I'm really sorry about not updating. I'm also sorry the cpaters are so short. I love writing this book but I don't have many good ideas a requests are welcome:)