Our start as a family (the day of birth)

Cass's POV:

I woke up from an intense amount of pain in my grace. I knew that the split was starting. I screamed from the pain and Dean immediately woke up, eyes wide in terror.

"Baby are you ok?" He said with concern. "She's coming Dean. I can feel her splitting from my grace." I say when I get used to the pain enough to speak. "You're in so much pain, I feel so bad for doing this to you Cass." He said and I could tell he trully thought she was ruining me. " Dean, don't feel bad I want her. I want us to be a family. I want our precious little girl in your arms while I watch you cuddle with the reason that we're a family." I say with pride and a hint of pain.

The pain becomes more unbearable as I let out another cry. Sam runs in...." Cass is the baby coming?" He yells with worry. "Yes Sam, will you go get some towels, an ice pack, and call Bobby for us?" Dean answers for me. "Ofcoarse Dean. I'll be back as soon as I can." Sam says while running back out the door.

I start to pray to Gabe, roughly 3 minutes later he's standing at the end of mine and Deans bed. " I'll get her out but you must be aware that you will be very weak and will have to be put to sleep immediately." Gabe warns. " we know Gabriel, her name is Anna Marie." Dean states. I nod slightly through the pain. Gabe snaps his fingers and the pain is gone but he was right when he said I'd be weak. As I drift off i get a glimpse of my baby girl in Deans arms.

Deans POV:

Anna Marie. Cass drifted off almost immediately after Gabe poofed her out. Our baby girl in my arms for the first time and no matter how hard I try I can't get this stupid smile off my face.

Sam runs in with the ice pack and towels. "A little too late Sammy." I say with a chuckle.
" Dean, shes beautiful. Can I hold her." Sam asks with so much love in his voice it forces me to give in even tho I don't want to. I hand her to him. "Hi Anna. I'm your uncle Sam. I know out life is weird, but we all love you so much." Sam tells her and she like at him with her beautiful blue eyes. She looks like Cass, though she does have my nose. This is where I wanna spend the rest of my life. With my family.

(Hey guys, Maddy here. I'm sorry I don't update often but I will finish this book it'll probably be about 10 chapters, so it's not gonna be long, but I think it's sweet.)