2

Camila's POV

Wtf... Just... Happened? Did she just...? Who does she...? Why can't I form coherent sentences even in my head? I was confused and aroused and before I mind could catch up with my body I was getting dressed to find Lauren. I grabbed my bag and stormed out of the locker room.

Once I saw the girl that made me question my hate for her, I walked with anger in my body towards her and dragged her to the backstage of an empty auditorium. "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" She yelled as if she had a right. "Let me tell you something, you had absolutely no right to do what you did. I don't like you or anything about you. Why can't you get that through your head?" I said angrily.

She just looked at me and then smirked. The nerve of this girl. "What the fuck are you smiling for?" I said getting even more angry. "You want to prove to me that you hate me... Show me." She said moving closer as I walked backwards. "Look me in my eyes and tell me you don't have the slightest bit of feelings for me" She said as my back hit the wall.

She was leaning in and whispered in my ear, "Say it". All I did was look into her eyes as her face was nearly 5 inches away from mine. "Do it" I whispered. "Do what? Tell me what you want me to do." She said as she glanced at my lips. "You want to prove something to me, right? Just fucking do it already. Just kiss me." She placed a hand on my waist and quickly placed her lips on mine.

We slowly kissed until she licked my lip asking for permission. I gave her what she wanted and as she pushed her tongue passed my lips I moaned into her mouth. She wrapped her hands around waist and picked me up as she pushed me against the wall. I wrapped my arms around her neck and she grabbed my butt.

I started to lift her shirt while pressed her body against mine to hold me in place on the wall. The backstage of the auditorium had all the props from plays like 'Romeo and Juliet', 'Hamlet', and a lot more. She laid me down on the bed from the scene where Romeo and Juliet killed themselves and laid between my legs.

As she is kissing my neck, she is making me go crazy. I moaned in her ear and started to grip my thighs. I reach down and unbuckle mine and her pants and tug at hers signaling her to take it off. She leaned up and started to take it off and I feel like I'm drooling after she her hard dick through her boxers. She pulls my pants off and my underwear as she starts kissing, sucking, biting on my inner thigh, extremely close to my center. Moaning and biting my lip so I don't scream any louder I put my hand in her hair and pull it softly as she moans against my thigh.

She moves over my center as she looks at me glistening with wetness as she starts to graze her finger over my clit. I throw my head back and bite my lip from screaming and causing attention to us from school officials that may be roaming the halls. "Fuck Camz, did I do that?" She said as she smirked up at me. "Of course you did it. Now please Laur..." I said breathlessly as she was rubbing circles on my clit. While still looking up at me, she lowered herself and licked through my folds. I had to cover my mouth to lower the ear piercing moan that left my lips. I pulled her hair roughly but she was relentless.

She held my hips down with one hand while the other teased my entrance. "Fuck Lauren, PROVE IT!" I screamed as she pushed to fingers inside my center. "God... Fuck, Yes!" I screamed as she moved her skilled tongue and fingers in the area of my center. I couldn't hold back anymore after she added a third finger. "Holy fuck! Lauren I'm coming! Shit!". The only sounds that filled the backstage was my moans and cuss words. She kissed my neck as I felt her dick against my center. "Lauren?" I said as she looked at me. "Is it... I mean- can you go slow I've never had something that size" I said a little embarrassed.

She nodded and kissed me, I felt my stomach flutter and I couldn't think. She put a hand on her hard-on and place the tip at my center. "You ready?" She said, I nodded. She pushed slowly until at least 7 of her 10 inches was inside. She thrusters slowly but semi-hard into me. I moaned and bit her neck as my nails dug into her back. It wasn't until she plunged hard into me, burying all her inside of me that I couldn't hold back a loud moan that left my mouth. "Oh my god.. Faster." She did as I said and pumped faster with the same force.

I was close I could feel it. "Camz, I'm about t- Fuck! I'm about to come" She said as she was breathing against my neck. She started pumping faster and harder and I came again. "Shi- Lauren I'm coming!" I said breathlessly as I fell apart. She grunted as she pulled out and came onto me. She fell next to me as we both steadied our breathing. "I guess you don't hate me" she said with a smirk. I playfully rolled my eyes and got up.

We both got dressed and we're leaving the auditorium. When we were walking to the door I felt like I could throw up. Dinah was standing at the door with her arms crossed. I stopped and all I could do was stare. I had no words, I was just frozen.

"Had fun?"

A/n SECOND CHAPTER AND ALREADY SMUT? I'll try to update daily but I'm doing for my health so please vote and comment so I know people are reading.
-Dj