I guess we're having a baby.

Camila's POV

Sure enough.. I am pregnant. I don't know what to do, I mean I'm not going to abort the baby, but how am I going to support it when I can't even support myself. I am that cliché girl that gets raped and gets pregnant. Why is life so cruel to me.

I'm going to the hospital to see Lauren and tell her about the baby. I don't know if she'll want me to keep it or what but I just thought to let her know. I mean I am the reason she is in the hospital. 'Um.. no! If she didn't rape you, your best friend wouldn't have to beat the shit out of her!'

When I walked in the hospital, I went to the front desk and asked for Jauregui. They told me her room number and pointed to the way of the elevator. When I got to her room I didn't see any of her family there yet, but I could hear her in the bathroom.

I sat down and waited for her to come out. When the door opened I didn't look up, I couldn't face her right now because then I would break down crying. She was quiet and then I felt a weight on top of me.

"Camila! I am so sorry.. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me and then I took my anger out on you by-- by raping you.. I am so disgusted with myself! And it had to come to Dinah almost killing me to get me to apologize. Please forgive me, Camz. I really am so-"

"Lauren... I need to tell you something." I took a deep breath as she let go of me. "I'm pregnant."

She just looked at me as if she was frozen. She just stared at me and I felt like crying. I finally took time to look at her. She had a busted lip and her nose looked broken. She had a blue-ish eye, with a gash on top of her eyebrow. I just started to think, 'if her face looks like that then I can't imagine how her stomach looks from all the kicks she got.

"I just thought you should know. I don't care what you say because I'm keeping it. You could say whatever you want but I'm not getting rid of it."

She shook her head as if to bring herself back to reality. "I-I wouldn't ask you to 'get rid of it'! Camila--" she sighed frustrated. "Fuck it." She walked up to me and cupped my face with both hands, she looked into my eyes and then kissed me. It felt like she wanted to pour her whole heart into the kiss, so I reciprocated. After a couple of seconds she pulled back and stared into my eyes.

"I love you, Camz. I love you with my whole heart and I am so sorry for what I did for you. I just so mad that the woman I love, can replace just replace me and not look back. I love you so much that I want to kill every single person that has ever been with you, because you're mine. I want to raise our baby together and when I get enough money I want to marry you and call you mine for the rest of my life."

I had tears in my eyes and I was going to say I loved her too but I had to do something first. I pull her hands away from my face and slapped her.

That's for what you did to me! And if you ever hurt me or this baby, I will not hesitate to cut your balls off. Now... I love you too" I said as she was still rubbing her cheek.

She smiled at me and grabbed my hand and pulled me flush against her. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she put hers around my waist. We shared a lingering kiss that was full of love and passion.

I guess we're having a baby.