4

Camila's POV

It's been two weeks since I've had any contact with Lauren. She would see me in the halls and smirk but I would ignore her. She hasn't changed. All she wants and thinks about is sex, just like before.

Flashback

I finally decided to give Lauren a chance at trying to show me that's she is different. I'm actually excited. She said we were going to a restaurant, A fancy one.
(Dress shown above is what Camila wore)
I did my make up and hair and I looked great. I had just finished curling my hair when the bell rang. I rushed downstairs, successfully not tripping and falling because that would been the end to the night and my life.

I opened the door to reveal a stunning Lauren with a shocked look on her face. "What?" I asked shyly. "Nothing... Absolutely nothing at all" She said still eyeing my body with her mouth open a little. "Well, you clean up nice" I said looking at her attire. She wore a black velvet dress that showed off her amazing legs. Her hair was flowing down her body and flowing in the window the evening air.

I reached up to her face and closed her still agape mouth."Don't want to catch any flies now, do we?" I said as I walked past her to the car as she was frozen in one spot. I looked back and giggled because she looked so cute when she is stuck in a trance

This is going to be fun night.

The date was amazing. We had a casual conversation with the occasional flirting coming from Lauren. We had got back to the car and she opened my door for me. "You I think it's the other way around considering I'm wearing pants" I said as she rolled her eyes. "Doesn't matter. I initiated the date and thankfully you said yes so let me be the gentlewoman." With that she closed my door, walked over to her side, and started the journey home.

When we reached my house I just looked at it, not wanting to go to an empty home. Considering my family went on their annual weekend bonding trip. "Is anyone home?" She asked seeing my hesitation to go inside. I shook my head no and look at her with hopeful eyes that she would get my hint. "Do you want me to come in with you" she asked thankfully understanding as I nod my head and smile.

We decided to change and get everything situated to watch a movie. I wanted a comedy but of course Lauren wanted horror. We decided on watching 'Insidious 3'. I dreaded the rest of the night because it would just be filled with my screams.

Half- way through the movie I realized that I was snuggled into Lauren's side. I lifted my head slowly to see Lauren was already looking at me. It seem as if as my eyes met her enchanting green ones. I became frozen. I stared into her eyes then I saw her glance at my lips that I had licked out of habit. I leaned in and so did she until our lips finally met.

It started off as slow until she had used her tongue to ask for entrance. Who was I to deny? We shared a heated kiss until I moved to straddle her as she sat on the couch. She began pulling up the only thing I wore, which was a a oversized T-shirt. I could she was getting hard under me.
(In case y'all forgot that Lauren has a penis 😜)

As I was taking off her shirt, while my hands were still above my head, she began attacking my neck. I let out a loud but soft moan. She suddenly flipped us so I was laying on my back as she started grinding on me. Her mouth was kissing neck and nibbling on my ear.

I started pushing her shorts down until she leaned up to take them off, along with her underwear. I took off my underwear while she was busy and pulled her down because I knew she would want to tease by the look in her eyes.

She aligned her member to my center and I pushed her waist in. I moaned loudly into her ears as she groaned into mine. She continued pumping but I lost track of time when I could feel myself losing all control. "Oh fuck Lauren! Holy fuck, I'm coming!" I moaned. "Don't stop. OH MY G--!" I screamed as I came. She moaned into my ear and pulled out as she came.

She collapsed onto me and the rest of the night was spent kissing cuddling.

~•~SKIP ALL THAT SAPPY SHIT ABOUT HER THINKING ABOUT IT FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKEND~•~

Monday came and I had not gotten a text or a call from Lauren after our night together. I walked into school and when I turned down the hallway to the lunchroom to meet Dinah I see Lauren basically fucking one of the cheerleaders. 'I thought we had something. The moment I give that piece of shit a chance, she fucks and leaves.' I say in my head and I shake my head and go to lunch.

'Never again...'

End of Flashback

Remembering that encounter I promised to never be played like again. I intend on keeping that promise from now on.