I hate Lauren Jauregui!

** WARNING!!! Sexual abuse in this chapter**

Camila's POV

"So what does this mean.. for us?" Those words made me actually think about what just happened. What does this mean? Will we be friends? Will we start dating?

"I can't answer that for you right now. I don't know if I'll ever be able to answer that.." I stated as I started drawing patterns on her chest with my index finger.

She was silent and I didn't want to look at her because I could feel the disappointment radiating off of her. "What does that mean? Camila.. I really want something with you. I promise not to hurt you. I want to change for you and be the person that can hold you like this all the time." I tried to speak but I no words came out.

"How can I trust you? Three times, we had sex and each and every time you broke me inside and I can't handle that anymore." I said as I got off of her chest and covered myself with a sheet. "The first time may not have been what I thought it was but yesterday.. what I saw wasn't an accident and I can't trust you.... not anymore."

"I know that I hurt you and I'm so sorry but I don't know what came over me but you can't be mad at me when after every time we had sex you just picked a stranger to fuck! You get mad at me after the one time I purposely kissed another female, but I can't get mad after you fucked other dudes?!"

What the fuck? I can do whatever the fuck I please! Who is she to tell me who to have sex with.

"So you're calling me a slut?! How dare you! I can do what ever the fuck I want and I can fuck whoever the fuck I want!"

After I screamed that in her face, she grabbed my wrists and pushed me against the wall and got in my face. "You can't do shit! I don't care how big you think you are right now but if I tell you not to do something, you don't fucking do it! You got that?!"

"Oh yes daddy! What? Am I supposed to be scared of you? If I wanted to leave the premises of my home to find someone to fuck I can do that! You don't control shit in Camila's World! So maybe the next guy I fuck will be from school so you can see the person that was pounding into me every single d-- umph."

I was cut off when Lauren threw me on the bed and pinned my arms above my head. "Look at me!!" I opened my eyes to see piercing green eyes filled with anger. As soon as I opened my mouth to tell her to get off, she pushed all of herself into me. I screamed as if someone was trying to kill me until she put her hand over my mouth.

"Shut the fuck up! You want to fuck other people, huh?! HUH?!

I flinched and shook my head no. One of my hands was pinned above my head and the other was gripping the wrist of the hand that was on my mouth. I looked at her with fear in my eyes and she had anger in hers. She started a fast and vigorous pace and it hurt like hell. A tear escaped my eye as I dug my nails into her wrist.

"Fuck! Let me hear that you are ever thinking about fucking someone else! I'll fuck you up! I'm gonna fuck you until you are begging me to stop! No one can fuck you like this!" She yelled at me as she let go of my mouth. I yelped as her hand made contact with my breast and she squeezed it hard.

"Please Lauren stop.. You're hurting me" I begged but she was relentless. "I promise not to have sex with anyone else just please stop" It's like my pleading is going to deaf ears because she just thrusted harder into me.

"Shut up! I'm almost done." She said as she placed her head into the crook of my neck. I continued to beg but she didn't stop. I eventually gave up and she started to thrust faster and it started to get sloppy. Until she grunted into my ear and came inside me. She let go of my wrists and started to get dressed. I couldn't look at her, I don't know what happened to my Lauren but I would give anything to have her over this one.

When I hear zip up her pants, I look up to see her walking out my bedroom door. I curled up into myself quietly on my bed and sobbed into my knees. I wish that I could just go back in time before I ever said yes to that stupid date because I hate her

I hate Lauren Jauregui!

WELL... that was.. unexpected. I know that a lot of people are going to hate me for that but I had to put in something to spice it up. I hope you guys don't hate me too much and continue to read, vote, comment and all that good shit. I'll try to update before next Sunday but if I don't please bear with me. Love y'all ❤️❤️