3

Camila's POV

I feel like I'm going to faint. I can't move my body and my heart is beating so fast that I'm pretty sure people in China can hear it. "Hellooo? Earth to Camila!". I was pulled out of my thoughts by Dinah waving her hand in front of my face. "Hu- uh what?" I said as looked at her embarrassed. "I asked if you had fun" she said with her arms still crossed and a evil grin plastered on her face. "Uh.." Was all I managed to say before I felt a hand on my ass and turned to see Lauren smirking. "I'll just leave you girls to it then" She said before she squeezed my butt and walked past Dinah out of the auditorium.

I can't form an explanation or any type of understandable sentence right now. Not when I was reliving everything that just happened. Dinah noticed I had zoned out and snapped her fingers in my face. "Umm... Well you se- the thing I- WE HAD SEX!! You happy?!" I left the auditorium and went to my locker to go home because I was not planning on sitting through the rest of my classes with someone that had just fucked me less than 15 minutes ago.

Dinah followed me to my car and we both got in, neither of us saying a word for the first 10 minutes. "I know this is a dumb question, only because I heard the moans and screams but, how was it?" I was surprised and embarrassed. "It was... Meh" I said trying to hide my blush. "Meh? Does this sound like meh? Fuck, Lauren! Don't stop! Oh my god I'm comi-- AHHHH!" "Alright!! We get it!" I said unable to hold back my blush of embarrassment.

As I pulled up outside of Dinah's house I was too nervous to face her. "So what are y'all now?" She said as I made eye contact with her. "We are nothing. That was just a moment of pleasure and nothing more" I said with a straight face. "Okay. Well I'll see you Monday. And you better not have me waiting, Cabello" she said as she got out of the car. "Yeah yeah whatever, CheeChee" I said as I waved her off.

I went home and showered. As I was leaving the bathroom, my phone buzzed signaling I had a new message. I looked at my phone and saw it was from Lauren. Ugh, why? I read the text and rolled my eyes.

From Lauren
Well... That was interesting. Round two?

I threw my phone on the bed and got changed into my Nike shorts and tight tank top that showed some of my stomach. I got settled into bed and drifted off to sleep with not a care in the world.

A/n Soo?? Is Camila really done with Lauren? Who do you think should give Camila the bet? Stay tuned!!