Can I be your daddy?

Camila woke up in an unknown house with a hangover. She felt a weight on her so she looked around and noticed she was naked with some dude laying with his arm wrapped around her.

'What is his name? How old is he?'

She couldn't recall anything that happened earlier that night. She just remembered being tired of dealing with Lauren and decided to find someone to clear her mind for a couple of hours.

John? Junior? Jacob? Hell, did his name even start with a J?

She slipped from under the unknown boy and started getting dressed. She didn't want to be here when he woke up and have to go through that awkward sober talk about future sex plans. She had to get home before school and hopefully go through the day as casual as possible.

When she got home she was thankful that no one was home. She quickly showered, dressed, and did her hair. When she reached school she was met with an angry Dinah standing in front of her. "Where the fuck did you go, Cabello?" She just rolled her eyes. "I wasn't even taking a test for more than 45 minutes and you're already long gone and I don't hear from you for 24 hours" She said angrily. "Care to explain?"

"I had to clear my head. I didn't feel like being bothered by the outside world" she said and looked at Dinah apologetically. "Whatever Chancho. I'm just glad you're still alive and annoying" she said as she hugged Camila. "Oh and Lauren Jauregui was looking for you for some reason." Camila's face went from happy to annoyed. "Thanks CheeChee. I'll handle it."

Camila's POV

I really don't want to talk to her right now. I can't deal with this this early in the morning. I'm walking to my locker and she is leaning on my locker just waiting. I walk up to her and start to open my locker not even looking at her. "You were looking for me?" I asked still not looking at her. She didn't even answer me. She pushed me against the lockers and I looked at her shockingly. "Now, where the fuck did you go yesterday?" She asked glaring at me. "Who are you? My daddy?" "I can be. I wanted to be before you pushed me away and left".

"Oh, really? Well sadly for you I found a daddy for the night after I left" I said with a smirk on my face. "What do you mean? You fucked someone yesterday?" She asked growing angry. I smirked. "Yeah... and he left me very satisfied." With that Lauren dragged me by my arm to the janitors closet. She locked the door and picked me up by my legs. "What are you doing?" I asked, surprised by her roughness. "I'm going to show you who is daddy" she said with gritted teeth.

I was scared. Not of Lauren particularly, but this new side of her. She kissed me roughly and squeezed my ass as I tried to push her off of me. "Struggling gets you no where" she said as she smirked. "Please, just let me go. I don't want to do this" I said as she turned me around and pushed me onto the door. "You don't want me to be your daddy? You seemed pretty cool with a complete stranger being your daddy last night. Maybe I should just punish you and fuck you so hard that you will be begging me to stop. Would you like that?" Her voice came out husky and seductive as she breathed on my ear and kissed my ear. I moaned and bit my lip. "You didn't answer my question, Camz. Would you like me to fuck you so hard that you can't remember your name?"

"Lauren- fuck!" I was cut short when her hand inside my jeans and was cupping my center. "Oh my god! Lauren please-" "What do you want me to do Camz? Do you want it my way? Or do you still want to leave?" I couldn't speak, I could do was moan. She turned me around to face her but reached around me to squeeze my ass. "I guess we're doing this my way" she said as she pulled off my shirt and attacked my neck.

She took off my jeans next and pushed me to sit on a shelf. She continued to take off her clothes and when she took off her boxers, I forgot how to breathe.

She kneeled down and slowly took off my underwear and rubbed my clit. "Holy fucking shit!" I moaned as she replaced her fingers with her tongue and continued expertly as her work through my folds. "Lauren- oh fuck- Mmm" I moaned as she pressed two fingers inside of me. At that moment I lost it. "I'm coming!" I screamed as she continued to thrust her fingers inside of me. I had reached my high and before I could refocus back to earth, Lauren was grinding her dick through my folds.

"We're not done, Camz. Now tell me, does your daddy make you feel that good" she asked as she smirked. "Yeah. Even better actually" I said smugly. Her smirked faded and her eyes darkened. She stopped grinding and guided her cock to my center. "Oh really?" She said before she pushed inside of me.

"Shit!" I moaned as she began pumping. I don't know why but I think it's because she is angry why it feels like she is bigger. She is usually gentle but now she is rough and slamming inside of me. I whimpered at the new feeling. I've never seen this side of Lauren but it's scaring me and turning me on at the same time.

"Am I hurting you Camz?" She asked not slowing down. "N-no. Is that all you got?" I was close to another orgasm when she pulled out and turned me over so I was bent over and her thrusting inside of me with no remorse. "Do you want more? Is this how you were last night?" She said as slapped my backside and roughyly squeezed the flesh there.

"Fuck! Oh my god yes! This almost matches how good I felt yesterday!" I moaned. To be honest I don't remember half of what happened last night but I just wanted to see how far I could drive the new side of Lauren before she broke all together.

I was reaching my high again and I gripped the shelf in front of me until my knuckles turned white. My legs were shaking and I could barely stand anymore. Lauren brought her hand down again on my ass and I lost it. "Oh fuck- Lauren!" I moaned as she continued to pound into me. I felt my legs give out but Lauren was holding onto me. After I came back Lauren was relentless. She held onto my waist and occasionally slapped my ass or gripped it hard.

"You know I think there is something that I can do that would one-up your fling" she said breathlessly. I couldn't speak but she continued. "I could come inside you... Make you bound to me with my sperm" she said as she slowed down. "You wouldn't dare" I said as I caught my breath. "You really want to tempt me right now? I have you bent over with my dick inside you. You think it's smart to play with fire?" She said as she picked up her pace. "Holy shit- Lauren don't stop!" I moaned as another orgasm came. "Oh fuck- I'm coming!" She screamed and I released as she pulled out and release her juices onto my back.

"Holy shit... That was- woah" I said as she turned me around and kissed me.

"So... do I get to be your daddy?"

A/n WELL!!! That was hot... I hope you guys liked it. Please vote and leave comments on what you want to see. Do you want them to become a thing or do you want a struggle?