Okay... It's a bet.

Camila's POV

Wow. Good job Camila. You tell yourself not to have sex with her again and what do you do? YOU FUCKING HAVE SEX WITH HER AGAIN! Anyways... another day at school and I am at my locker getting my books for class when I hear footsteps behind me.

"Camila Cabello." She said with a grin.

"Ashley Benson" I said with annoyance in my tone. "So a little birdy told me that you want Lauren" she said with a smirk. "Puh-lease! I do not want Lauren." "Well it's not like she would want you anyways. You couldn't get her even if you tried. She doesn't really sleep with losers like you." She said. Is this trick serious?

"I bet I could sleep with her before the day is done" I said, automatically regretting it. "Oh really? Okay let's make this interesting. If you don't sleep with Lauren before the school day is over then you have to run around campus in your underwear." This is gonna be easy. "And if I do, then you have to run around the campus and flip off the principal in your underwear." She looked at me with wide eyes and I just smirked to show that I'm not kidding.

"Okay... It's a bet."
---------------------------------------------------------------

What the hell did I just do? I'm really convinced that there is something wrong with me. I tell myself not to have sex with her and this time what do I do? I make a fucking bet to have sex with her. I need to go to therapy.

"Hey, Camz. So I was wondering if you wanted meet me in the auditorium after gym?" She said while she had her hand on my thigh. "Um.. yeah. Sure I'll meet you there" I said as placed my hand on top of hers. "Really? L-like for real? Wow... o-okay" she stuttered. Point for Cabello.

I walked into the auditorium and went backstage to find Lauren sitting on a desk... Reading? Who reads before they have sex with someone? I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looked at me and smirked. I didn't waste time with small talk as a approached and pulled her in for a hungry kiss. She held onto my ass and squeezed it as she lift me up to straddle her. We made quick work of our clothes as she laid us down on the long desk.

She began grinding her member through my folds. "What do you want me to do?" She asked as she aligned herself to my core. "Lauren... j-just fuck me" I said breathlessly. With that she thrusted into me. I moaned and threw my head back as she grunted into my ear. "Jesus Lauren! Fuck... oh my god.." I said as she thrusted deeper and faster. She was kissing sucking and biting on my neck and I was in nirvana.

"Call me daddy" she grunted against the skin on my neck. "Daddy... oh my god don't stop" I moaned as I could feel her hitting my g-spot with every thrust. "I'm coming! Oh fuck, daddy!" One final thrust and the only thing heard in the auditorium was strings of profanity. "Camz... oh fuck I'm about to come." She pulled out and came on me.

She laid down beside me as we both tried to regulate our breathing. As we were getting dressed, I caught her staring at me. "Take a picture, it'll last longer." I said as I rolled my eyes. "What's up with you? First you have sex me then you act like I don't exist." She said as she furrowed her eyebrows. "I'm just having fun. That's all we ever were... a game." I said growing angry.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean we were a game all along?"

"Me and you! The very first time we went out after all your pleading and begging to go out with me. I go on that stupid date with you and I thought we had something. Especially after we had sex that night. And then the next day I see you basically fucking a cheerleader in the hallway. And you stand there and play dumb? You never cared about me, and I just thought that it would easier for me to have sex if you're so willing to do it, than have sex with random people and catch something. So, I thought to just use you to get me off and no one gets hurt because there are no feelings and less hassle. So sorry for not being all sappy after we had sex."

She was thrown off from what I said because she just looked at me with wide eyes but I could tell she was hurt.

"Camz-"

"Don't call me that! Just stop, okay! You don't get to call me that after what you did."

"Camila I'm sorry okay? I never meant to hurt you. But I like you and I thought that this was the start of something. I want something with you and I promise not to hurt you. But what happened the first time wasn't what it looked like. That cheerleader came up to me out of no where and pushed me against the lockers and started kissing me. I never slept with her and later that day I saw you kissing Luke Hemmings and I thought you were done with me and I never pursued after you because I was hurt."

I didn't say anything I just looked at her. I should've never assumed that she would've did that and then I went and fucked shit up even more with kissing Luke. I should've confronted her and asked her myself instead of letting my mind run wild. "I'm sorry. I-I thought- I don't even know what I thought. Can we start over?"

"Sure Camz"

A/n WELL... Are they gonna be a thing or will Lauren finds out about the bet and kick Camila out of her life? I should let you decide but you guys don't comment 😓 Anyways, please vote and comment what you like to see I'm trying to be different than the other fanfics. Okay this a/n is too long BYEEE!
-Dj