Chapter 4

Kehlani p.o.v

I wake up the next morning next to Chris. I sit up and rub my eyes to adjust to the light. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom to clean up.

After bathing I wrap myself with a white towel and I walk out the bathroom after rubbing some lotion on my body.

I walk in the room to get my clothes. I smile at the sight of Chris sleeping and he looks so cute.I smile for a while before I put on my black underwear

I find and outfit, it's torn blue jeans, with a black and white Adidas T-shirt with my red and black lumber jack shirt over it and black Nike Air  forces. After tying my hair in a cute ponytail.

I grab my phone and leave for the pharmacy to get pregnancy tests and some sanitary ware.

I walk up to Chris and give him a kiss on his forehead and quickly leave before he wakes up.

I get in my car and drive to the pharmacy a few blocks away from my sister's place, Lucy.

Chris p.o.v

"Kehlani!" I scream as I get out of bed and quickly slipping into my boxers. I rub my eyes to adjust to the light.
"Kehlani!Where you at?" I scream one more time but there is no respond.

I go to the bathroom to bath. I start singing my favorite song. Post Malone Fuck.

Girl take off your heels and skirt and your shirt and them panties right now.
I just came here to fuck.

I sing the song till I'm done bathing. I get out the tub and I wrap a towel around my waist and I look at mirror. I run my fingers through my curls. "I am looking fine" I say to myself before I walk out the bathroom.

I slip in some clean underwear. I look for my Obey white T-shirt and my black torn jeans. I wear my black Superstars.

I go grab my phone on the nightstand. I dial Kehlani's numbers and put it on speaker, as it rings I am humming a new song Grass ain't greener.

"Hello?" I hear Kehlani answer the phone. "Hi babe, where are you?" I say in a soft voice. "Oh I had to pick up a few things at the store. Is everything okay?" She says a bit concerned.

"Can you get me Oreos and some Lays?" I say in a childish voice."Uhm okay no problem babe"she says in a confused tone. "See you later ayt?" I say to her smiling. "I can hear you smile..See you later babe"She says laughing a bit and hanging up.

I make some breakfast even though it's like 13:50 well it's brunch and I feel like eating Cheerios. I look for a bowl and pour my cereal and some cold milk. I step on a cheerios and I laugh to myself. "I guess I am a cereal killer now" I say out loud.

I let out a sight after I sit on the couch and turn the TV on.
I found The Originals halfway through, but I watch it anyway. To think I used to hate this until I watched it with my baby, I love it.

I really hope she ain't gonna be long. I miss her. I stand up and roll a joint real quick and I just sat there in front of the TV high as hell watching Regular Show and I'm laughing at Mordecai, Rigby and Benson when they drank that Chilli cocktail.

I take a nap. My body is asleep but my mind was focused on Kehlani. Ireally wish she won't leave me anytime soon. I wanna marry her and I want her to be the mother of my children.