Chapter 27

Chris p.o.v

So we checked in a five star hotel. A substitute for our honeymoon.

We changed in our black and white Adidas sweats and wore Nike Air Forces.

We got to the bedroom and she went straight to the bathroom to freshen up. I quickly prepared everything. I dimmed the lights and put on my song with Bryson Keep you in mind, I let it play softly.

I sat on the couch and waited for her. I heard the bathroom door crack open and Lani appeared looking puzzled when she saw the change of scenery.

She smiled and walked towards me. I let her sit on my lap and she started kissing me. She started kissing my neck and I felt myself harden.

I unzipped her sweater and her black Calvin Klein bra was exposed. I started grabbing her breasts gently and took in her sweet scent through my nose.

I stood up and carried her to the bed and placed her carefully. "I love your perfume" I said hovering over her.

I kissed her lips as roughly as I could, I bit her bottom lip and she moaned a bit. I undressed her and wrote poems on her body.

I left sloppy kisses on her body trailing to her already wet pussy. I rubbed her clitoris with my rough thumb.

She moaned to the pleasure, with her eyes closed. She was squeezing her breasts and breathing heavily.

I had her pussy on my face. I started slurping on her liquid. Threw her head back and grabbed the sheets with her tiny hands. I had my hands on her waist to hold her in position.

I let my tongue explore her island and she was so wet for me. Slurping on her liquids one more time I inserted my finger and started pounding it in and out of her. Her moans became louder and her grip on the sheets became tighter.

I removed my finger when she had an orgasm. I haven't started and she is already cuming for me. I took off my pants and I had her in a 90° angle position, on all fours and her ass up in the air. Damn!

I placed my hands on her waist and entered her slowly. She grabbed the sheets as I pounded in and out of her. I felt a sensation in my manhood and she moaned loudly to the pleasure.

After a few rounds of good sex, we laid on the bed inhaling and exhaling slowly. In each others arms.

"Chris.." Lani said with her sweet voice. "Yes babe?" I said rubbing her back. "I wanna tell you (yawns) something." She said softly. "Tell me tomorrow morning" I said yawning. Silence...

After a few seconds I heard soft snores leaving her mouth. I hit it good tonight. Damn good job Breezy.

Then my eyes became heavy and I give in to the Goddess of slumber.

××××

[Next morning]

Kehlani p.o.v

My body was in excruciating pain. I woke up and took a quick shower. I wore my black and white Kappa tracksuit with my Vans syndicates. I tied my hair in a high ponytail.

I sat on the sofa in our hotel room. I took my phone from my overnight bag and plugged in my earplugs and listened to TYus' album Never Forget.

I closed my eyes and shook my head to the music. His beats are flipping amazing and the lyrics are just amazing. Explains why Jordan loves him so much.

Fuck all this talking, Im ready for you. I just wanna take you there.

My favourite line in his song True. I kept looking at my ring and smiling. Who would've thought that Christopher Brown would marry me?

I felt the urge to vomit, I literally sprinted to the bathroom with my hand covering my mouth. I got on my knees and vomited in the toilet.

I then just sat on the bathroom floor and I cried my eyes out. I couldn't control myself. I had my knees up to my chest and cried.

Chris p.o.v

I woke up with a smile on my face but it faded when I realised Lani wasn't next to me. Where could she be?

I got out the bed and as I went to the bathroom, I heard sobs and I knew it was Lani.

She was sitting next to the toilet with her knees to her chest, crying. My eyes grew wide open from shock. My heart started beating faster.

"Lani.." I said with a soft voice.
She slowly looked up, with tears in her eyes. I walked towards her and helped her stand up as she was crying.

I pulled her close to me and hugged her tightly. I could feel her warm tears and her warm breath against my chest. "Shhhh.. Lani, what's wrong?" I whispered. "I-I... a-am pre-pre pregnant." She said in between her sobs.

I shed a few tears of joy and smiled. I have always wanted to be a dad and since we married why not start a family. "Why you crying then?" I said.

"I w-wa-was afraid of your reaction" she said calming down. I wiped her tears and kissed her soft lips. "Well I'm glad that I'm going to be a dad" I said with a smile. "Really?" She said looking at me in my eyes.

"Yes, really babe. Now stop crying." I said as I kissed her forehead. I am scared of being a dad but hey it was gonna happen sooner or later.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hope you liked the chapter 😊
Please share and vote 🌹
Nicole 💜🌸

This is the final chapter of Gangsta. I will be posting an epilogue soon. 💙 hope you liked it.