Chapter 23

Kehlani p.o.v

I woke up in Chris's arms and I realised it's Friday and my wedding is tomorrow. Oh my word! I'm going to marry my highschool sweetheart.

"Babe" I said shaking Chris in a low voice. He just groaned and didn't wanna wake up.  "Chris wake up !" I screamed in his ear and he rolled down to the floor. "Damn! Im up  Im up!" He said getting up all his tattoos exposed with black boxers  on.

"Good! Do you know what day it is?" I said with a huge grin on my face. Chris rolled his eyes playfully "Well I don't know any ideas?"

I placed my right hand on my chest acting like I was hurt. "How could you forget?" I said faking tears. Chris just burst out laughing like crazy, he even had tears in his eyes. I couldn't have help, but laugh with him.

"Why would I forget that we getting married tomorrow? I mean I'm marrying the best and most beautiful woman on this planet." He said with his cute smile. I felt myself turn pink from blushing. "Ncoo babe Im so lucky" I said pecking his lips.

We did our hygiene together and decided to go out for breakfast at a Coffee shop nearby.

I wore a black printed shirt with torn, black skinny jeans and my black Converse hightops and a black cap and Chris wore a black and white t-shirt with black jeans and white Converse shoes.

I ordered a chocolate cake slice with cocoachino with extra cream. Chris is just the opposite of me, he ordered a vanilla cake slice and some chamomile tea. He's such a woman.

After that we went to a few street art galleries cause Chris is a sucker for "street art" glorifying Graffiti but it was kinda awesome. Chris even did his own creation and it was amazing.

We had lunch at Burger King and I got my nails done and Chris did his fade and beard looking fly.

We got home by 17:49 and our closest friends were standing by our door. "Where have you two been?!" Lucy screamed. "Uhm guys we were having a day out, this is Lani I need to treat her like a queen" Chris said pulling me closer.

"We don't care we need to go finish the final touches" T-Raw said. "Let's go people!" Khloe screamed clapping her hands.

We all kissed our partners goodbye. The guys went to Tyga's house and we went to Lucy's house.

Lucy fetched my dress for me and it was a simple mermaid dress nothing too complex. The girls were going to wear long beautiful black dresses a different design for each.

The rest of the night we played karaoke and acted silly and danced a bit.

They all drank vodka and smoked weed. I didn't wanna smoke or drink cause I have a feeling I might be pregnant cause the symptoms were all showing.

Damn... I need to take those tests. What if I am pregnant?

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

Dramatic music!

Is she pregnant or not? Is Jay over Lani?

Hope you like the chapter😁😄

Nicole