Chapter 26

Kehlani p.o.v

Our make-up and hair was done. The photographer captured everything from the application of the make-up to now, I was told to stand by the window and you could see the green field and a few white horses. I tears started welling up in my eyes. "You messing up your make-up" Kylie said quickly running to me to wipe my tears.

I stood with the girls wih my bouquet of black roses with a white silky piece of material holding it together. The girls had their black dresses and had white roses. We took the picture and made our way to the reception.

Chris p.o.v

I stood next to the old Pastor, the guys stood in my right. The place was crowed, my cousins made it and a few Kehlani's cousins made it.

Then I heard the music start. Oh shit she's here. I started shaking from fear, I turned on my heels to face the direction that Lani would enter.

I saw Sade walk down the asile, flawlessly leaving a trail of black rose petals on the white carpet. Then Lani appeared, my heart started beating quickly then I started crying immediately after seeing her, she looked like a Goddess. Strolling towards the front. In her beautiful white mermaid dress that showed her curves, her tattoos exposed. Oh my angel, my Goddess, could anyone look this perfect?

I always thought guy's that cry immediately when they see their wives walk down the aslie, were being sissies, today I know why they cry.

I quickly wiped my tears as Lani walking slowly towards me. I let out my hand so she could hold on and we both smiled.

Her hair was in a cute bun and had a white veil covering her face.  We both turned to face the Pastor. Everyone the sat down queitly.

"We are all gathered here today to witness this young couple getting married today" the Pastor said in a husky voice.

"The couple requested to do their own vows." He said smiling to us. T-Raw and I did a quick bro hug before he gave me Lani's beautiful diamond ring. I had it engraved on it My Escape.

I took a deep breath in and held her tiny, soft left hand in my right hand gently. "Kehlani I know I haven't been the perfect man, but I showed you that my love was genuine and the fact that you are here with me shows how much you loved me back. I promise to love you in sickness and health. I love you Kehlani you are my Escape and my Distraction till the end of time" then I slipped her 3 piece ring on her soft finger.

I quickly wiped my tears and I heard her sniff a bit. "Chris.. When they saw a half-empty glass I saw a half full glass. You have had my heart since we were teenagers. You been there for me and yes you ain't perfect but you are just the way you are. You my distraction till the end of time." She said slipping on my silver band.

"Who in this room feels that these two should not get married today? Speak now or forever hold your peace." The Pastor said.

I started looking around then we saw a lady with a red dress  at the back. She was followed by Jay. What fuck no! This can't be happening. Everyone looked in their direction. The two froze where they were standing.

My eyes widened in fear. "Jay what the fuck you doing here?!" I  said already angry.

Kehlani p.o.v

My heart started pounding faster and fear took over. What was he doing here? My palms starting sweating.

I looked at Chris and he grew angrier by the second. I squeezed his hand and I felt him ease up a bit.

Jay stood there with the lady who designed my dress and their eyes were both wide with shook.
Jay swallowed hard and cleared his throat. "I ain't here to object your wedding, I didn't know it was your wedding. I am sorry for everything I have done to the both of you" he said in a very sincere tone. "Lucy and Jake I am sorry for what I did. Those days are over for me. I have found a woman who loves me as much as I love her." He said kissing the girl standing next to him on the forehead and she turned pink.

I turned to Chris and he softened up. I took a deep breath in before saying anything. "It's o-o-okay Jay, you and uhm..?" I said confused. "Onika" Jay said confidently. "You and Onika are welcome to stay and share this wonderful day with us." I said feeling a burden lifted off my shoulders.

I had finally forgave Jay and it felt good. Wait how did Lucy know Jay?

"Thank you" they both said and sat down at the back. "Well.. With that said, Chris you may kiss your bride" the Pastor said.

Chris smiled and removed the veil with a heartwarming smile. He leaned in and went for my lips.

Our lips moved in sync. I could hear the cheers from our guests.
We broke the kiss and smiled at each other.

"My escape" Chris whispered in my ear. I grinned like a child and he held my waist as we walked out the reception.

Our guest throwing rice at us and cheering. We went to the dining hall of the venue.

Lucy did her speech and then it brought tears in my eyes. Tyga also did his speech and Chris went to give him a bro hug and they both wiped their tears.

The ceremony was beautiful and I enjoyed myself even though the fact that my mom wasn't there to see me get married.

We decided not to have a honeymoon just yet. I still needed to break the news to Chris and how would he take it?

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

All is forgiven between Jay and Kehlani.

Will Chris be happy about the pregnancy? 👀

Has Chris forgiven Jay?

It wasn't one of the best chapters, I am not good at writing about weddings please don't kill me.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter.
Please comment, share the story and to make me smile please vote.😄😘

Niicole ❤❤🌈