Chapter 6

Kehlani p.o.v

I wake up the next morning and I'm feeling a bit nauseous. I try eating some ginger biscuits to stop the vomiting but it doesn't help.

This happens all morning and I feel like crap. I stay in my pajamas and go sleep since I feel so damn weak.

Chris was already awake, he was in the living room watching tv. He came up to the bedroom. "You been visiting the bathroom this morning, what's up?" He asks me as he gets his phone from the dresser. "Must've been something I ate" I mumble with the comforter over my  face.

"Did you eat some ginger biscuits?"he asks me. "Yeah I did but the nausea is getting worse" I say in a babyish voice. He walks up to me and sits next to me on the bed.

He leans forward to kiss me on the lips. He pulls himself closer to my body to deepen the kiss. His lips are ice-cold because he was drinking apple juice. His hands went up my shirt and he started grabbing my breasts and my hands go through his curls.

As his other hand lowers down to my ass. I feel the urge to vomit but I ignore it. As he grabs my ass and we start breathimg heavily. I want to vomit. "Chris stop." I say as I have my hand covering my mouth and I quickly run to the bathroom. I start vomiting.

Shit I hope I ain't pregnant.

Chris p.o.v

I sit on the bed, left hanging. I stand up and walk to the bathroom and I see Kehlani on her knees on the toliet mat, vomiting.

"Babe what's up?" I say standing by the door. She gets up and flashes the toilet. She walks up to the basin to wash her face with water."Urgh, I don't know" she says wiping her face with her face towel.

"Well, get dressed we going out today" I say as I stand by the bathroom door. She gives me an odd look. "I'm sick Chris, it's a bit insensitive of you don't you think?". "I'm sure it's just morning sickness, you'll get over it" I say walking to the bedroom and she is following me. "We going to hang with Jay and the rest of the crew" I say taking my phone from the nightstand. "I am not going Chris, I'll go to my mom" she says.

"No, you are going to hang with me and the crew and that's final." I say as I walk out the bedroom. "Fuck you!" Kehlani screams. "I know you wanna, come sit on my lap and you'll get the D" I say with a smirk on my face. "Shut up Chris" she says pouting in anger.

Later

Kehlani p.o.v

The nausea stops in the afternoon. Thank God. Now I'm forced to go with Chris to hang with his crew. After bathing and putting on some mascara and red lipstick. I have on my boyfriend jeans with a white crop top and a denim jacket with my black and white Superstars. I curled my long black hair and had it in a messy bun.

"I love what I see" Chris says as I was busy finishing up with my bun. "Thank you baby" I blush at his comment.
I quickly take a selfie with a peace sign revealing my tattoos on my left hand and don't forget the pout.

I smile in satisfaction of the picture I took and I shove my phone in my pocket and a few dollars in case of  an emergancy.

Chris was wearing black jeans with a red and white Nike T-shirt. With a black Nike windbreaker and his Timberlands.

"You look fine" I say as I walk up to him to kiss him. He kisses me back and whispers in my ear "I know shawty".

We drive to pick Jay and August up at Jay's place. This is the same August my mom wants me to be with arggh. The two get in my car, Chris didn't want to bring his car cause he don't feel like driving.

We get to Tyga's crib and he was with Trey and TYus, in the living room sipping codine and getting high.

"Sup My Niggahs!" Chris says as we enter the living room holding hands. "Yo Chris!" The guys shout in excitement as they stand up to give Chris a bro hug and hug me. Luckily Kylie was there too so I was happy to see her, well it's obvious why she's here Tyga is her boyfriend.

I sit next to Kylie and I couldn't start a conversation with her because she was busy on her phone. "Hey Kylie" I say as I wave to her with my hand blocking the screen. "Hey Lani!" She says with a smile.

"I haven't seen you in like forever, where you been hiding" She says to me while she placed the phone in her pocket. "Argh you know how Chris is.." I say to her a bit embarrassed.

"You should really get my numbers so we can talk when you feel lonely" she says in a calm voice. "Sure" I say as I give her my phone so she can punch in her numbers.

"Do you want some Codine or some Apple Juice" she offers. "Uhm... Juice is alright do y'all have some potato chips?" I ask. "Yeah come with me to the kitchen" she says standing up sliping into her morning slippers.

I follow her to the beautiful kitchen. Chris and his crew didn't see us leaving because they were talking about music and smoking weed.

"The chips are on the bottom shelves" Kylie says while she goes to grab two glasses and the juice carton.

We sit on the kitchen stools and start talking while I stuff my face with the Lays.

We talk about girl stuff and Kylie was telling me she wants to start her own lipstick line. Which is good since she loves trying new colors of lipstick. Her homemade lip balm is amazing.

We go to the living room and Jay and Chris took our spots, so we had to sit on the otjer couch with Jay and Tyga. Kylie sat on Tyga's lap and well started making out in front of us.

Jay kept moving closer to me. "Hey Lani" He says with a smile on his face. " Hi Jay, please leave me alone" I say in a low voice. "You are overreacting Lani" he says as he sips Codine from his red Solo cup. "I ain't overreacting just  leave me alone" I say as I walk to the bathroom upstairs and Jay decides to follow me.

In the hallway as I turn around to tell him to leave me alone. His lips crash on to mine. I keep trying to pull away but he has a strong grip on my waist. I end up giving in and kiss him back. There are traces of weed and codine on his lips. He pulls me closer to deepen the kiss. We kiss for about 5mins till I pull away from his grip.

Chris p.o.v

I see Kehlani goes upstairs and Jay follows her seconds later. I ignore it as I was drinking my Codine. The two didn't return for around 2 mins. So I decide to go upstairs to see if anything ia wrong.

I go up the stairs and I see Jay and Kelani kissing. Jay is grabbing my girl's ass "Oh Hell Naw" I say under my breath.

I start breathing heavily. My blood boils and I wanna do is walk up to Jay and beat the hell out of him, but I go downstairs to the rest of the gang.

I can't believe Kehlani keeps doing this to me. She didn't even smoke or drink today so she won't forget what she did. The baseball bat written Goodnight is definitely gonna hit someone cold out.