▬ TEN: BIRD

TEN:

BIRD !

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡   

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡   

THE doors to the HVT One room was dark and dreary with people slumbered away behind computers as they clicked their fingers against the keyboards, tracking Waller's 'Suicide Squad' all the way until they made it to the top.

Waller sat next to Chandler, impatient as always, her nails clicked loudly against the table as she rolled her fingers on top of it.

"About time, Flag," she hissed, standing. "I've been monitoring your progress. There were at least a dozen ways you could have gotten to me faster."

The two continued to bicker until Chandler was slapped on the back of her hand. She looked up from her computer in annoyance at Waller, who rolled her hand to indicate for her to grab her things.

"Um, Waller," Chandler called quietly trying not to alert the entrant.

Waller was busy collecting the Enchantress' heart, annoyed with Chandler trying to talk. "Not now, Chandler," she hissed, looking up only to find the frightening silhouette of Deadshot in front of her. His mask on, the one that said someone would die.

Slowly, Chandler shuffled out of sight, behind Flag and hid away from the fight that would surely ensue with some kind of injury.

"I'd be careful," he told Waller calmly. "Everyone thinks we're rescuing Nelson Mandela or something. Certainly not you."

"I can take care of myself." She glared at him. "Shut it down. Wipe the drives," she demanded her techs, Chandler moving to go help but Waller held her back. Flag and Deadshot began to bicker behind her until gunshots ended their argument. Waller unloaded her magazine into the skulls of her employees.

Chandler jumped with wide eyes at the sight. Rick pulled her back so that she stood in between the two men.

"That is one mean, mean lady," Deadshot muttered.

"Yeah, you get used to it," Flag responded, but no one really did. She was frighteningly mean and there wasn't any change to that.

"And I'm the bad guy?" Deadshot asked. "Look at your girlfriend."

"She's not my-"

"Shut up."

Flag turned back to Waller, teeth clenched. "Why? They're your people?" Flag demanded.

"They're not cleared for any of this. Any of it," she told him, putting her gun away. Her glare turned to Chandler. "Kid, you're lucky I made you that promise or you'd be dead."

Chandler swallowed visibly, taking a step back so she was behind Deadshot and Flag. A woman so cool with killing her own men with no hesitation truly frightened her more than the villains standing outside.

Flag and Deadshot entered the room with the villains waiting, Chandler standing behind them and then Waller standing proud. They all turned and stared with wide eyes.