▬ FIVE: WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

FIVE:
WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION !

FIVE:WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION !

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

CHANDLER was escorted by one of the soldier boys Waller demanded to accompany her (Rick scowling after) to Harleen Quinzel's cage. Rick and Waller going to meet with Killer Croc.

Like Rick, Chandler was an all-around American Soldier, she was taught to believe that those who did vile things should face the consequences. These villains, though, were just as human as society was and were allowed forgiveness. She sometimes found herself relating more to the crazy and unwanted, the outsiders, she could say. The world turned to hate her and now she was abused just because she tried to do some good.

Harley Quinn was beautiful, was the first thing Chandler noticed. A pale face, fresh eyes and a captivating smile as she took in the young woman walking into the room.

"Are you an angel?" Harley praised, looking down at the entranced woman. She swung off her silk and stood before the flushed woman, embarrassed by her words.

"Wh-What?" she stuttered nervously, scratching her neck before continuing.

"Well, you're very beautiful and that..." Harley paused a moment, taking a deep breath before continuing, "aura of yours is very sweet, very pure but one that's marked in battle," she explained, moving closer to the bars, her hands gripping them intensely.

One of the guards behind Chandler stepped forward, cocking his gun. "Hey, Lady! Stand back from the bars!" he commanded.

Chandler held up her hand to signal it was alright. "She's fine," she stated firmly. Harley pulled a sweet grin at the young woman. "I'm Chandler Kemp, I was sent to check you out," she introduced with a small, awkward smile. She wasn't sure what to do herself so she started to curtsy but stopped herself midway.

Harley wolf-whistled, winking at the young woman. "Sorry hun, but I'm already taken," she grinned more so sarcastically, a cackle leaving her chapped lips.

"You know what I meant," she muttered over a laugh, slipping her hair behind her ear in embarrassment. Harley nodded in amusement.

"Yes, I know, but I made ya laugh!" she cheered. "Yer real pretty when your mouth is up and not down."

"Right, um, so... what are your assets?" Chandler asked, returning to her awkward professionalism.

"I don't know what this is for but since you're so nice, I'll tell ya," Harley smirked. "I can kill someone as easily as cutting a cake, I'm a good bartender and I make a nice companion to those surrounded by me," she laughed, leaning back into a somersault so she could thus sit cross-legged in the middle of her cage.

The door up on the catwalk shrieked open, a fence separating it from the woman below. Waller stepped curiously around, staring at Harley Quinn from her spot.

"Where there is an angel, there is the devil," Harley whispered, looking up in awe at the woman.

"Correct," she agreed, her voice hiding the continuous sharpness of her bite, her hands tucked behind her back. "Chandler, it's time for you to go. I have some questions for Ms. Quinn myself, thank you do keeping her company. We'll meet back where Mr. Santo is," Waller stated, looking down at her assistant. Chandler nodded, turning to leave.

"Goodbye, Channy! I hope to see you soon!" Harley called with a wave of her fingers as she grinned. Chandler waved back timidly, the door slamming shut and she was on her way to Diablo's isolation tank.