▬ FIFTEEN: FORLORN HOPE

FIFTEEN:
FORLORN HOPE !

FIFTEEN:FORLORN HOPE !

━ • ♡ • ━  

"YOU gotta move here, Flag?" Deadshot asked.

"We gotta cut her heart out!" Flag stated.

At his words, the Enchantress turned back to them, returning to her grotesque form. She made her way behind Deadshot, flipping him over. She pushed Flag to his feet, Chandler moving head first into a slab and then the rest followed, only Katana able to stand on her feet.

Katana shouted in Japanese, staring down the demon herself.

Flag ignored her. "While we're fighting... that thing is laying waste to the whole damn world. Where is she?"

The team looked around, she was gone, vanished. Until she was there again with two swords in her hands, leaping up and fell down on Deadshot. The two fought and so did the others. Chandler groggily stood to her feet as she positioned the gun at the Enchantress, waiting for just the right moment.

Boomerang was on his back, Deadshot firing rounds at the Enchantress, he was almost finished when Croc came in and threw the woman between his large hands until she vanished again.

"Enough!" the Enchantress shouted from her pedestal, tearing the weapons out of their hands. Chandler finally regained the strength to stand with them, although she leaned on Harley for support. "Of all who have faced me... you have earned mercy for the last time. Join me or die."

Harley stared at the woman longingly, she knew what she had to do. She was the one anyone would believe because she wore her heart on her sleeve. "I'll be back," she whispered to Chandler who nodded.

"I'm not much of a joiner... but maybe we should," Harley told the others.

Deadshot looked her straight in the eye when she pushed Chandler off on him. "Hey, she's trying to take over the world."

"So? What's the world ever done for us, anyway? It hates us."

Harley turned back to the Enchantress, Deadshot ready to pull her back in but Chandler tightened her grip to stop him.

"Don't," she whispered. "Trust me."

Deadshot looked down at her, giving her a long look until he nodded his head slightly.

"Hey, lady?" Harley called nervously, holding her hand out in front of her eyes so that the light and debris wouldn't get in. "I lost my Puddin', but you can get him back, right?"

"I can, my dear. Anything you want," the Enchantress promised sweetly.

"You promise?" she asked.

"Yes, child. You need only bow... and serve beneath my feet," the Enchantress explained, moving away from her pedestal to stand in front of Harley.

Harley nodded.