▬ FOURTEEN: GROUNDHOG DAY

FOURTEEN:
GROUNDHOG DAY !

FOURTEEN:GROUNDHOG DAY !

━ • ♡ • ━  

FLAG led his troops into the main room of the Enchantress and her brother's reckoning. The building was torn apart, piece by piece and thrown into the debris ring.

"Hey, everyone can see all this trippy magic stuff, right?" Harley asked, staring at the things thrown around.

"Yeah, why?" Flag asked.

"I'm off my med," she explained with a crooked smile.

Harley had, for once in her villainous life, become concerned for something. The Angel that stood at Flag's side. She asked him earlier if he thought it was safe to bring her along. Harley knew Chandler was smart and finally pulled herself together in the middle of battle but... she was special. She needed protection.

"If I didn't think I could pull this off, then she wouldn't be here."

Harley resumed listening when Deadshot told Flag what needed to be done. In his words. "Well, you need to handle this shit, all right? Get up there, smack on her ass and tell her: knock this shit off."

Flag looked uncomfortable by his idea. "I don't think that'd be wise."

"Plus, would a space goddess really let Rick smack her ass?" Chandler asked curiously.

"What? Are you a smart ass now that you kissed American Flag over here?" Deadshot retorted. She only gave him a glare, him returning it with a wicked smile.

"Okay, you two! I'm gonna draw out the big one. My boys will detonate the bomb underneath him."

A voice, deep and slightly terrifying interrupted their conversation. "I've been waiting for you all night. Step out of the shadows. I won't bite," the Enchantress assured.

Harley listened to the enchanting voice, one she believed to be inside her head and made her way to leave.

"What the hell?" Flag muttered watching Harley leave. "Grab her," he told Deadshot.

He and Chandler both moved to grab her. Chandler took her by the hand.

"Oh, hun! I'm flattered, but we're both taken," Harley smirked at Chandler who rolled her eyes and put a finger to her lips.

"Why are you here? Because the soldier led you? And all for Waller? Why do you serve those who cage you? I am your ally, and I know what you want. Exactly what you want."

  ━ • ♡ • ━    

CHANDLER was back at the office, with Waller as her boss and Rick Flag as her office romance. Her nerves felt stilled and when she raised her hand it didn't shake so nervously. She picked up her coffee and spat it back out. She hadn't had coffee in years.