▬ ELEVEN: LEFT-HANDED MONKEY WRENCH

ELEVEN:
LEFT-HANDED MONKEY WRENCH !

ELEVEN:LEFT-HANDED MONKEY WRENCH !

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

FLAG and Deadshot entered the main room first, Chandler behind them and Waller following proud. They all stared wide-eyed, Diablo and the others standing at the sight.

"No, way," Harley whispered, her bat swung across her shoulders as she smiled slightly in surprise.

"Let's go home," Flag told them gravely.

Boomerang looked up and nodded.

"Yeah, let's go home. That sounds good, yeah. Let's go home? Or do you wanna go back to prison?" he asked, obviously annoyed that Flag thought any of them could ever go home.

"I'm not going back to prison," Harley laughed in bewilderment.

"What I'm saying is, we kill the three of 'em now before they kill us," Boomerang suggested to the room.

Katana was quick to whip out her sword but Waller pushed it down. "I've got this," she assured. "You all got this far. Don't get high-spirited on me and ruin a good thing," she stated, holding up her phone. A push of the button making them all dead. She stared at them as they stared back before she walked through them all. Flag waited behind with Chandler beside him. Everything was happening so fast, it was like the war all over again.

  ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡   

"SAVIOR one-zero, do you copy?" a soldier paged to the helicopter moving in to pick the group up from their mission. "Savior One-Zero, the LZ's clear."

Nothing passed through the feed. The soldier looked confused as he called to the helo twice. Chandler looked up at the helo, confused. Something was wrong. It was a gut feeling and the fact that there was no response.

She took a spare gun from the back of her jeans, pointing it up towards the helicopter. Rick followed after her instinct.

"Boss, they're not talking to me," the soldier called worriedly.

"Our birds been jacked," Flag stated, coming to the realization even though he was already in position.

"Everyone into position!" Chandler shouted, the men following after the two in the front.

"Light 'em up!" Flag commanded.

The rooftop rained with bullets as the helicopter neared, unpredictable and scattered shots laid the top with a madman's laugh floating in between.

Chandler would have stayed out longer to put someone down if it wasn't for Flag pulling her into safety behind a couple crates.

"How did you ever survive basic?" he shouted at her, his eyes closed shut.