▬ TWELVE: SPLICE THE MAINBRACE

TWELVE:
SPLICE THE MAINBRACE !

TWELVE:SPLICE THE MAINBRACE !

━ • ♡ • ━

THE group of villains along with Katana and Chandler made it inside a bar, stock full of liquor for their cold, battered bodies to warm up to. Harley Quinn was the one to hop over the bar to become the barista for the crew.

"What are you havin' KC?" she asked Killer Croc sitting beside the fish tank alone.

"Bloody Mary, right?" Deadshot smirked. Although, the man turned crocodile didn't find it amusing. He glanced at the assassin out of the corner of his eye before returning it to the tank.

"Nothing for me," he grumbled, his voice deep and almost unintelligible.

"KC, it's the end of the world! Have a drink with us," Harley begged, her voice turning sickly sweet.

Killer Croc turned around, finally answer her call. "Beer."

"There he is!" Boomerang cheered, raising his own can. "Give the man a beer!"

After handing him a beer, she sent Chandler a thin smile, scrunching up her eyes. "What do you want, Angel?"

"Rum?" she asked timidly, her earlier tough personality gone in the midst of them. Harley gave her a grin, making her a glass.

"How 'bout you, hot stuff?"

"Water," El Diablo replied, looking at the other men at the table. He stared a little longer at Chandler who already slammed her rum.

Harley stopped in front of him, sending him a knowing look. "That's a good idea, honey," she agreed, getting him a water. "Ninja, you want some sake?"

"Whiskey," she stated smoothly. Harley nodded, pouring her a glass.

Deadshot looked at Harley, pointing to his glass. "What am I, twelve?"

He slammed the glass down in frustration, the glass refilled immediately. "Here's to honor among thieves," he toasted, about to hit glasses with Katana.

"Not a thief," she muttered, walking away.

"Oh, she's not a thief," Deadshot whispered, clinking glasses with the others, and even Chandler got into the action.

"You're no thief, hun," Harley protested.

"Not everyone is inherently good, Harley. Just because I'm like Ranger Rick being in the army and stuff, that doesn't make me good," she muttered, sipping her refilled glass.

Harley raised a thin brow in question and the woman sighed.

"When I was a teen, total klepto. Stole things from stores, from my mom, my dad, anywhere, everywhere. Sometimes, I didn't even realize I had until it was too late. My parents shipped me off to steal more than just material objects, now... now I steal lives. I'm nothing. I've stolen so much from so little, and it haunts me to this very day, and I don't even know why I'm telling you all this," she laughed into her glass.