Chapter 7: your gonna what?

3 months later
"-alright people, and that's a wrap"
Yelled Tim at the actors.
"You did and amazing job"
Audrey said to Ryan while he was taking off his mask, which Audrey designed by the way.
"Aww thanks girl"
She gave him a kiss in his cheek then ran back to Tim.
"So, how does it fit?"
Audrey asked.
"Right...about that Audrey,"
"What, what is it?"
"There's this new set designer, he told me to look at his designs and honestly, they're amazing"
"Why are you telling me this? What are you saying?"
Audrey yelled in front of everyone.
"I'm saying...I'm gonna have to fire you."
Audrey's eyes widened in shock.
"Y-You're gonna w-what?"
"Your designs are beautiful Audrey, but they're so innocent I need violence and blood and...you know what I mean"
"B-But Tim,"
"I'm sorry, go pack your stuff, I need him in here as soon as possible"
Audrey slowly walked away, she wasn't sure if Ryan was there listening or not, but she was in complete shock. As she was walking to her office she saw Ryan running up to her.
"Audrey I got you a sandwich, seeing you haven't ate anything all day, by the way the set is AWESOME!"
"Oh, you think so? I don't know..."
Said Audrey she tried to hide her face, because she was crying like crazy.
"Audrey...hey Audrey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"
She suddenly bursted into a sobbing mess and started hugging him.
"I-I'm not gonna be the set designer anymore, Tim just fired me because my designs are innocent..."
"Oh man...really? That's...that's...I'm so sorry Audrey,"
"It's okay,
She started wiping her tears.
"Can you just help me?"
"Of course"
4 hours later
"I think that's about it"
Ryan managed to pant out.
"Thank you Ryan...so much."
As he closed the trunk of her car he hugged her tightly.
"You'll find another job"
He whispered.
This sent a shiver down her spine, he wasn't saying it like he was seducing her, he was just whispering.
"Uh...T-Thank you Ryan"
"You okay?"
"Ryan...there's...there's something I need to tell you...um...you see, since...S-Since..uh,"
She stuttered.
"Since what?"
"Uh...you know? Um, nothing. Nothing, nothing at all, I was just, I don't know. I'm sorry. I should probably get going, I'll see you later Ryan." As she kissed his cheek goodbye, she got in her car and drove away.
"What the hell was that?"
He said aloud.    
When Ryan finished filming the last scene, he got dressed in casual clothes and got in his car, and drove to Audrey's house.
"What the hell was she gonna say?"
He kept asking himself.
When he reached he unlocked the house, because Audrey have him an extra key, and got in.
"Oh my god...Audrey?"

                     To be continued...

Authors note:
Hey hey hey! Did you expect Audrey to get fired? Did you think she was gonna confess her love??
How do you like the cliffhanger??
Please comment on the chapter!
And thank you for your time!
Lots of love❤️