Chapter 22: Well, that went wrong...

It was early in the morning when I woke up. Ryan was lying next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I was only in my lingerie and he was wearing sweat-pants. Boy, did we have an exciting night!
I slowly took his arms off me and got to put on some clothes, i wore a navy blue T-shirt, and black house-pants.
I freshened up and went to Lily-Rose's bedroom to find her still sleeping. She was gonna be a lazy ass when she grows up, definitely.
I closed the door to her bedroom and went downstairs and started boiling water on the kettle. I went to the counter to check my phone and I found out I had 5 messages from my mother-in-law.

Oh shit.

I thought to myself, I opened my phone to read the messages:

Tammy:
Hi honey, didn't Ryan reach?

Tammy:
Is he okay? Did he call you?

Tammy:
Did you call him Audrey?

Tammy:
Audrey, honey I need to know if he reached or I won't sleep tonight

Tammy:
Please answer sweetheart
Delivered at 1:09Am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh my god..."
I mumbled to myself.

Audrey:
I am so so sorry Mrs. Reynolds, yes he reached last night I'm sorry I didn't text you😰

Tammy:
Oh thank goodness! It's alright sweetheart😘 I'm not mad

Audrey:
I feel awful😞

Tammy:
Don't. I'm just glad he's ok:)

Audrey:
Me too☺️
Read at 7:44Am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt terrible for not telling her, but why didn't Ryan call her anyway? Without me telling him?
...
..
Anyway, I opened the fridge and took out some cream cheese. I started making sandwiches for me and Ryan, and I mashed some bananas for Lily-Rose. When I finished making breakfast I sat down on the dining table, then Ryan came down.

"Good morning, sleepyhead"
"Well, mornin' to you"
I smiled at him.
"Where's lily-rose?"
"Still sleeping, she's so lazy"
"Yeah, she's gonna be a lazy-ass"
The kettle was finished boiling, so I got up from the table and gave Ryan a quick kiss and started making coffee for the two of us.
When I brought the sandwiches and coffee we both sat down and started eating.
"DeeDee"
"Mmmhmm?"
"We need to get divorced"
I choked on my coffee when I heard him say that...what the hell?
"Uh, excuse me?"
"We NEED, to get a divorce"
"Wha-what do you mean? Why?"
I said dropping my sandwich and started tearing up.
"I don't love you anymore"

Now this shocked me. I looked at him with wide eyes...

I don't want to get a divorce, I love this man too much.

"R-R-R-Ryan??"

I said, then after that I sobbed so loudly, I think I woke up Lily-Rose.

"But, what did I do wrong? Do you think I'm cheating on you or something? Just tell me what I did I won't be able to live with mysel-"

He cut me.

"Audrey! Audrey, baby...I'm joking sweetheart I was just kidding"
He said as he started laughing. I looked at him, shocked.
That did not work out for him.

"Are you serious?"
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..!"
He was laughing so hard, his stomach must've exploded.

I didn't know what to do, so I started crying again.

"Don't ever to that to me, EVER again"

Authors note:
What up guys! Natalie's here and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please give me feedback if you DIDNT like anything about this chapter then I will try to fix it if I can, and do you think Ryan went to far with the joke ??
Please comment on what you think of that and vote for this chapter!!! I love all of you😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘