Chapter 21: What i call happiness

------------------2 years later-------------
---

Well, it's been two years since I've married the love of my life, I met his amazing parents and brothers, I have brought a beautiful girl into the world,
Lilly Rosanna Reynolds, and I am a happy mother and wife living in Bedford, New York.
My husband is an amazing father and I love him with all my heart, it was thanks to him that I have this beautiful family. About 3 months ago, my husband left the country to film,
Tonight, he will be coming back home.
It was 7:34pm and I was expecting Ryan to arrive. I put my Lilly-Rose to sleep around 45 minutes ago, and dinner was in the oven.
I sat down at the dining table staring at my phone until I got a text from my mother-in-law,

Tammy;
Hello dear, did Ryan reach yet?

Me; oh no, not yet. I'll let him call you as soon as he gets here don't worry😉

Tammy;
Oh, you are such a sweetheart Audrey😘

Me; awww you don't have too say that☺️

Tammy;
Oh no, I do. I'll call you later, honey.

Me;
Alright then😘 talk to you later bye
Read at 7:40pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I put my phone down, I heard the doorbell ring. I jumped and ran to the door, before I opened it I fixed my hair a bit, dusted my dress and lifted my breasts so they look good.
When I opened the door my smile soon faded, it was the mailman.

"Oh, hi Mr. Hughes"
"Howdy, Mrs. Reynolds, you've got mail!"
"Oh ha, your punny"
I said as I took the envelope, I was shocked to see who it was from.

It was from my brother.

I eyed it suspiciously, he never sends me letters.

"Thank you, Mr. Hughes, have a good night"
"You too, ma'am"
I closed the door and placed the letter on my nightstand, I decided I'd read it later.

--------------30 minutes later-------------
---

The doorbell rang again, I rushed to the door and finally, the man I was waiting for had finally arrived.

"Ryan!"
"Hey, baby"
We hugged each other tightly for a while.
"Your so late, though, are you okay?"
"Yeah, my luggage was lost, damn them"
I laughed as I pulled him in for a kiss.
When we finally let go, he looked at me lovingly.
"How you doing, baby?"
"I'm fine now"
I said as I played with his tie.
"You hungry?"
"Yes I am, for you"
He said as I laughed.
"Maybe later"
"Ooooh, you are nasty"
"Oh, nastier than you think"
I winked at him.
"What have you been watching?"
He said jokingly.
I took his bag and placed it in our bedroom.
"So, where's my baby girl?"
"She's been sleeping for over an hour, she's probably awake now"
We both went upstairs to find our baby girl still sleeping.
"Wow."
We both said at the same time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we went to the dining room, I placed a plate in front of Ryan and me, and we started eating. It was an amazing meal, full of laughter, chats and a lot of flirting from Ryan.
When we finished eating I put the dishes in the dishwasher, I usually wash them manually but I wanted to spend time with my husband tonight.

We sat next to the fireplace, since it was winter, it was really cold. We sat in complete silence until I got up and sat on Ryan's lap.

"Whoa, easy baby"
"Shut up."
I said as I started un-buttoning his shirt while I passionately kissed him as he placed his hands on my waist.
I kicked my shoes off as I ran my hands up and down his chest, his back went to the ground as we kissed each other passionately. He suddenly placed my on the floor, so that he could be on top of me, and started kissing my neck.
His warm, soft lips went up and down my neck and he started going down to my chest. I moaned quietly in pleasure until we both heard our baby crying.

We looked at each other...

We are definitely gonna continue this later.

When we went upstairs, Ryan's shirt was still un-buttoned and I was barefoot and i was showing a whole lot of cleavage, I found Ryan taking a few peeks, he's such a pervert.
We got inside the room and Ryan picked her up.

"Hey baby, daddy's home"
He whispered.

I looked at him, tears of happiness forming in my eyes, I loved that man so much, this is what I call happiness.

Author's note:
Hello people! I don't know if you accept the "2 years later" incident, But I was thinking to make this story 25 to 27 chapters, I'm not sure yet. But I will always make different kinds of stories always. How did you like this chapter? Are you happy Ryan and Audrey are married and have a daughter together?
Please vote for the story and leave a comment on what you think, id love to hear what you have in mind!
Love, natalie😇😘😎