Chapter 23: You make me blush...

When I finally stopped crying, we started eating again. I thought he really wanted a divorce, I was so shocked I couldn't believe it. Thank the LORD he was just kidding, phew. Lily-Rose woke up by the time me and Ryan finished eating. I fed my daughter and gave her to Ryan so that I can get on with the house work.
It wasn't much.

Just a few dishes to wash and put away.

Clothes to wash.

Vacuuming the living room and rooms.

Cleaning the bathrooms, and that's it.

It's been an hour and a half since I started the chores, I went back to the living room to find my husband rocking Lily to sleep. I looked at him, smiling at the sight in front of me. He was humming a lullaby that I never heard, he probably made it up anyway. When he figured out I was there, he winked at me. For some reason, I blushed.

I don't know why.
He seen me blush then gave me a look.

A surprised look.

He put Lily in her crib then slowly closed the door and walked up to me.

"Did you blush when i winked at you?"
"What? No what are you talking about?"
"I'm not blind, you know"
"I know"
"You blushed."
I did not!"

I lied.

He leaned in and kissed me passionately, when we finally broke our contact we stared at each other. Then,
The next thing I know, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it"
Ryan says.
"We're not finished by the way"
He added.

He opened the door and I squealed when I saw who it was.

"Tammy!!"
I said like a little girl.
"Ma!"
Ryan said as he hugged her.
"Hi dears. Ryan! I missed you, honey. How are you, DeeDee? I got your text, you should get going, don't wanna miss the good offers," she winked at me as I nodded.

Yes, I texted my mother-in-law asking if she could come to see Ryan and so I could go shopping. And no, I didn't let you guys know because...why should you know EVERYTHING that happens in this story? Well, because it's a story, silly Me!

"Go where?"
Ryan asked.
"Supermarket. Where else?"
"By yourself?"
"Yeah. I'll be fine, honey."

I went upstairs to get dressed and I put on my coat. If your wondering, Ryan was worried because we usually went together, awwwww, he's worried about me!!

"Okay honey, I'll see you later,"
I kissed Ryan's cheek.
"Bye Tammy see you later!"
"Bye!" They both said at the same time.
As the door closed, the mother and her son looked at each other....
...
..

"Now what?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

35 minutes later...

Damn, the supermarket was far!
It's been over half an hour!
I was getting bored of driving, so I decided to play some music, it was red traffic light so I decided to grab my phone from my bag in the passengers seat. When I got it I started driving again. When I saw my phone light up, I got a message. I looked at my phone to see who it was from, of course Ryan. Him and his flirtatious texts.
I was gonna reply until suddenly....
...
..
*Crash!*

My car flipped over so many fucking times it made me dizzy.
It finally landed and it hit the ground so hard I hit my head against the steering-wheel, after that, I remember nothing....
...
..
I passed out.

                To be continued...

Cliffhangers!!! Omg poor Audrey!!! What do you think is gonna happen next? Please comment and vote for my chapters, I would love to hear what you have in mind! Until then my beloved readers....
...
..
Thanks for reading.
Love, the writer, Natalie❤️