~10~

We've done so many things in Hawaii so far. Today was our last day here, and Joe and Kevin went off doing their own thing. It was agreed that we'd all meet at our hotel at nine tonight. Frankie was with their parents, so Nick and I got to go off and do whatever we wanted.

So far, we'd gotten to go to this small amusement park they have. Nick got his first tattoo here, and it's on the outside of his arm. We hung out at the beach, and just had an amazing time together.

How I loved him

How I loved him. He treated me like a queen while we were here, and I knew we had to get a really nice picture together before we left. It was nearing evening, and Nick and I were trying this restaurant for dinner.

"Baby, what are you doing?" The way he called me baby made me giddy every time. I was swinging our arms back and forth as we were walking into the restaurant.

"Oh, just being myself. Nothing too out of the ordinary." I giggled, sticking my tongue out. We were led to a table, and both of us ordering water to start with.

"So, was this vacation a success?" He asked me from across the table, putting his napkin on his lap. I held his hands in mine, looking at him. His brown eyes sparkled, and my heart melted.

"A complete success," I smiled as he leaned over and kissed my smile. Him and I looked over the menu, and didn't totally know what to order. So we just shared something we thought looked good.