~14~

A couple days after Nick's proposal, we went to our church to plan the wedding. A Saturday. It was crazy to think that we were both only almost nineteen, and we were engaged. Him and I walked hand in hand into the church, Father up by the first pew, praying. Nick cleared his throat as Father stood up, Mr. and Mrs. Jonas behind us. Denise snapped a picture of us before we discussed wedding arrangements.

I was so excited

I was so excited. We spoke with Father about it for an hour or so, and we still needed to pick a date, but knew we definitely wanted the ceremony here.

"Nick and I are going for lunch. We'll see you guys at home?" I said as we all were standing at the church entrance. Mr. and Mrs. Jonas agreed, and Nick looked confused. I looked at him, my hands in his.

"Can't I take my fiancé out to lunch?" I snickered.

"Your fiancé. Never thought I'd hear that come out of your mouth. Although, I dreamed of it." Nick said, his grip on my hand loosening a bit. I grinned, kissing his cheek before we drove to the restaurant.

After we ate, Nick and I decided to home to change, then go to the mall. I changed into a pair of shorts, a tank top, and a jean jacket. I put some booties with the outfit. I sat on my bed, waiting for the okay that he was ready to leave. I scrolled through my phone, and as I was looking at my Snapchat stories, I heard a whistle. I looked up, Nick leaning against the doorframe looking hot as ever.

I stood up and put my arm through his, and we went out to the car, Nick driving us to the mall. When we got there, I drug him to all the stores I wanted to go to first. Lucky for me, he was happy to come along.

Eventually, he did make go to places he wanted to go to

Eventually, he did make go to places he wanted to go to. I groaned in protest, but he kept a firm grip on my hand and took me into stores the entire time. I watched, amused, as he'd try on clothes then model them for me. All that was really on my mind is that, I'm really getting married. To my best friend. My rock. I can't believe it.