First Hangout

*This chapter is really short and sorry for that but there will be part 2 ENJOY! Sorry if the story is boring don't worry it will get better.

George put his phone down and continued watching. Josh was looking at him curiously.

Jo:Who was that?

G:Um no one just a friend.

Jo: Could it be Ayrie?

G: Yes

Jo: You should invite her to our Valentine's Day party!

G: You mean ask her out? I barely know her!

Jo: You could schedule a hangout? Get to know each other...

G: Are you trying to set me up?

Jo: No!

G: Then what?

Jo: I saw the way you looked at her like she was an Angel. I saw the way your cheeks turned red like a rose.

G: ... Fine I'll schedule a hangout. You don't know maybe we'll get along pretty well.

Jo: That's it! When?

G: Maybe tomorrow or the next day. Wait let me ask her first.

To: Ayrine

Hi its me George! I was wondering if you wanted to hangout tomorrow if your free :)

He sends the message and waits for her reply he continues talking to Josh. Jaymi wakes up and joins the conversation. After 2 minutes George heard a buzz from his phone.

To: Georgey

Hi its Ayrine! And I would love to hangout with you tomorrow just text me where!

G: YES!

Ja: What?

Jo: She said yes?

G: Yup! Where should we go?

Ja: I'm good at this... You should take for a drive or go to the cafe where you used to work.

G: Oh yeah! Thanks lad!

George calls Ayrine. The phone starts ringing and she immediately picks up.

On the phone:

G: Hey!

A: Uhhh... George?

G:Yeah its me.

A: Why did you call?

G: About the hangout tomorrow I was planning if you wanted to go to the cafe I used to work in? Let's meet up by 11:30 am.

A: Sure that'll be amazing! Where will we meet?

G: Where do you want to?

A: The place where we met. Enma's bookstore

G: Ok I guess I'll see you tomorrow

A: I'll see you tomorrow too bye.

George hungs up and checked the clock it was 11:00 pm so he decided to go to sleep. It was February 13. It was day of the hangout their first hangout. It was 9:30 am and Ayrine and George got ready to go. Ayrine was wearing a light blue casual dress, blue flats and brought a handbag. George was wearing a white shirt and a maroon jacket, sneakers and his red beanie. It was 10:30 am,they both decided to go to the bookstore.