Under the Bushes

Lexie's POV

It's only been seconds since Ayrie left.

Okay I know something is up with Ayrine... "Al wait," I said as he leaves the room. He turns around an raises his eyebrows. "I have an idea." I smirk to the thought of it.

We grab a taxi and told the driver to follow Ayrine's car. It's like what 7:47pm she won't notice... "Why would she even lie to us Lex?" I look at him dumbfounded. "That's exactly why we're following her because Ayrie doesn't lie to us" he nods. "I don't think her boyfriend's name is Paul" I whispered. Ayrine's car is going inside one of the most expensive villages in London! Paul (if that's even your name) who are you? Ayrine enters the big fucking gate of the bigger fucking house. Sorry for the word but it's seriously BIG. HUGE. "I know." Al mumbles. Oh I slipped out some words. I made the taxi drop us of a bit far from the house but not far enough for us to see Ayrine through the window. She enters the house and we her through the window talking to someone. Although we don't see who... Woah she it looks like she's kissing someone, must be her boyfriend. "Hey you!" I turn around and see that I'm caught red handed. Al and I were taken in the gate of the house and someone steps out. JOSH CUTHBERT. "JOSH CUTHBERT?!" I screamed and Josh moves back a bit. "Woah how did you know where I live?" He says then gets back inside. "Great. Good move Lex." Al says and shakes his head slowly.Our heads were down because of embarrassment. "Ma'am, we caught them outside of the house, spying on you." A hand grabs my hair up to see. Ayrine! "Lexie?!" She pulls up Al's head. "Al?!" She looks so confused. "You know them ma'am?" The big security asks. "Yeah they're my friends..." Big buff security lets go of us. "What the fuck guys?!" She almost shouted. "Babe what's happening?" Babe? George Shelley called my BFF babe?! "Nothing George." George goes closer and puts his arm around Ayrine's waist. "Hey who are you guys?" George Shelley is talking to me. OH MY GAWD. "I-I'm Lexie." God I look stupid. "I'm Al." Al shakes George's hand. "These are my stalker friends" Ayrie smiles sarcastically. George giggles. God he is hotter in personal!

Ayrine's POV

I go out of the hotel and in to my car. Ah fuck, it's not starting. Okay this is the 5th time. And... Yes! Finally. I drive to the village it's what 7:47pm I wonder what awaits for me. I look at the back through the mirror. Is this cab following me?! Oh I might be hallucinating, maybe it's the cancer? So far I'm okay... Hopefully not dying... I reach the neighborhood and the cab goes of somewhere else. I reach the gate of our house and parked it near the side of the living room. I enter and to my surprise George greets me with a hi and a kiss. "So what's wrong?" I break the kiss. "Nothing. I was "acting"" He gives me a smirk. "It called lying babe." Then we kiss again. I look at my back to see Josh going out. I also heard someone shouting his name. Wait it's not. Ugh! "Wait I'll see what just happened." I break away from George to see what's happening. But Josh made me back up a bit. "There is a Fangirl outside!" Josh shouted. I still wanted to see. I walked out and the security told me that they caught them and spying on us. I grab the hair of one of them. "Lexie?!" What the fuck?! I grab the other one. "Al?!" Are you fucking serious right now. Fuck fuck fuck. The security asks me if I know them, I told they're my friends. "What the fuck guys?!" I wanted to shout. To scream. How dare they?! Before they could answer George comes out. Great. "Babe what's happening?" He asks as he comes closer to me and put his arm around my waist. "Nothing George."

"Hey who are you guys?" George asks them. I could feel that Lexie is dying right now. "I-I'm Lexie" Haha I'm right. "I'm Al." Al shakes George's hand. I told them that they are my friends and give a sarcastic smile and George giggles, I can't get enough of this boy he makes me forget I have cancer. "You guys wanna come in?" George asks. Lexie nods like crazy and Al agreed. I laugh at Lexie even though I'm furious. We enter the house and their jaws dropped. "So this is where you live now?" Lexie asked, amazed. I nod in reply. I pull Al and Lexie into the kitchen. "Guys why the fuck did you follow me?" I tried to whisper. "Cause, it seemed like you were lying to us so we followed you and you forgot this." She hands me a gift from the two of them. I let out a sigh. "I'm sorry. You understand now don't you?" Al nods and Lexie stays quiet. "Lexie" Al says strictly like my father. She lets out a sigh and says, "I'm sorry BFF." She gives me a hug and we are all okay. "So you want a tour around the house?" And they answer with a yeah and sure. The tour was given by Jaymi, he volunteered to. I let out a sigh after the tour. My sister comes to me leaving Josh with everyone else.

George's POV

Lexie calls Sara and Ayrine after their talk. When we were all complete JJ speaks. "So Al were you and Ayrine uh together before?" Are you serious JJ! "Well... No her dad doesn't allow her to have a boyfriend but," he pauses and JJ and Jaymi answered with a but what. "I did ask her, she said yes but she wishes she could but her dad doesn't allow her too." That bastard! I run away seeing Al smirk. I here Ayrine run towards me screaming my name. I go inside my room and Ayrine follows. "Get away from me." I said softly. Why won't she get away! "I said get away from me!" I shout at her. She still stays. "I love you Ayrine, but it hurts to see your somewhat ex and you together. You could've just told me you know!" I start crying and so does she. "Well I'm not the only one with a 'history'!" It's true I did have an ex but she is nothing to me, she betrayed me, she lied to me, she made me feel so stupid. I'm glad I don't see her anymore because I don't know what to do... "Don't try to change the subject! Tell me you loved him didn't you?" Tears were falling from both of us,she sobbed which meant she did loved him. "Okay! I did! But I didn't love him like I love you! If I love you like him then I'd never stand up against my own father!" She's right. Oh god I feel so stupid! What is wrong with you George! I let out a sigh. "I'm sorry, I just" I didn't finish because she did by hugging me. "I'm sorry too." I hug her back. Wow I didn't expect to have our first fight.

Instead of going back outside we just stayed in my room, watching TV. We sit beside each other, suddenly Ayrine's head fell on my chest. I look at her and she fell asleep.

"Ayrine I wish you're not like my ex. I know you're not, I just wish you don't become like her."

*okay I will leave you an unfinished speech by George.

REMINDERS:

I think I might finish this fanfic already... Don't worry guys!!! I still have more to come. Okay this is officially the third to the last chapter... The last chapter is really short btw. After the last chapter is just Authors Notes...