Plans for Valentine's Day

*Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please vote and keep reading! 

Ayrine's POV:

I woke up finding myself in someones bedroom. What happened last night? All I could remember was the movie marathon then I fell asleep. I walk out the door and saw George. "Good morning! Had a good sleep?" He asked me. "What happened?" I asked. "Well you fell asleep during the marathon then I took you to my room and let you sleep. Don't worry nothing bad happened." He explained. "Good to know." I added. "But isn't your parents or your siblings worried about you not going home yesterday?" He asked. "Well I live alone so no one is worried about me." I said back. "Oh that's sad. So what do you want for breakfast?" He asked me. "What do you have?" I asked him back. "Well we have pancakes, bacon, sausage and for drinks hot chocolate, tea and my favorite coffee." He said looking at the cabinets. "Pancakes and sausages and coffee please." I said. "Will do." He replied. It took him about 15 minutes to prepare breakfast for the two of us. "Where's the other guys?" I asked. "Out" he replied. I took a sip from the coffee and it was AMAZING, maybe it's because he worked in a coffee but this is really good! "Wow George this coffee's amazing!" I complimented. "Thanks" He said smiling at me. Then I smiled back. "Are you still going to our Valentine's Day party?" He asked me. "Yeah totally the only problem is I'm not at my apartment to dress up." I said laughing. "Then I'll take you there. C'mon let's go!" He encouraged. "Now?" I asked. "Well after we eat and after I take a bath and change my clothes." He said. "Ok I could wait." I said looking at him. "I'm gonna go take a bath just continue eating I won't be long." He said to me, smiling. It took him about 20 minutes to get ready. I grabbed my bag then we left the boys house. "Where do you live exactly?" He asked me. I'll just point where" I said looking at the road. "We're here!" I said getting out of the car. We went inside the building and went up my floor, then to my apartment. "Wait here I won't be long." I said to him pointing at the couch so he could sit. It took me 25 minutes to get ready. "Wow you look great!" He said to me, looking at me from top to bottom. I wore a maroon blouse, beige colored pants and red converse and I tied my into a bun.

"C'mon let's go." he said to me.

"Where to?''

"We're going to meet the boys to talk about the Valentine's Day party."

"Which is where?"

"Back home. Let's go their waiting for us."

"Okay."

The car ride was silent. We reached back to their house and got out of the car then we entered the house. "Hey Ayrine didn't expect to see you here again!" Jaymi said. "Well she's my... date for tonight or something like that." George said. "Anyway we should really talk about the Valentine's Day party later so we are spliting in teams for the programs. Josh,Caterina,Ayrine and George. Your one group and, Me, JJ, Olly and Josh's date." Jaymi said. "We'll get the music room!" Josh shouted. "Aw! I wanted to work there!" JJ added. "What's great about the music room?" I asked. "Well there's the recording room, instruments, laptops and BEANBAG CHAIRS!" George explained, happily. "We'll all meet up here later to talk about what the groups have prepared." Jaymi said. We left the living room and went to the music room, I got myself a beanbag chair and went where everyone was gathering. "So who will be our leader?" Josh asked. "Let's have a voting. Who votes for Josh?" George asked. "No one. Yay!" Josh said. "Who votes for me?" George asked. I raised my hand and it seemed like everyone did. "Aw fine." George pouted. "Well what do you wanna do?" George asked. "We could perform a song." Josh suggested. "Yeah! Ayrine should sing." George suggested. "No!" I resisted. "Please Ayrine..." George said, with his puppy eyes. I just can't resist those puppy eyes! "Fine, but George has to sing and play his guitar with me." I said. "Sure." George agreed. "What else could we do?" Caterina asked. "We could set up prank for JJ?" Josh suggested. "Yeah we could so do that" George answered back. I couod hear my phone who could it be? "Sorry I have to answer this." I said.