Hate and Okay

1 week after telling the truth...

"Ayrine! Ayrine! Wake up you have to see this!" I open my eyes a bit to see George shouting and shaking my shoulders, but I closed my eyes again. "Hey I saw you open your eyes! C'mon look at this!" George sounded worried. "Okay, okay. I'm up" I giggled, seeing George all worried is cute! "Look," he says pressing the play button on his phone. It was a video of the Union J boys and Sara and Olly and Caterina and Princeton and me in the park having a picnic that happened just yesterday-yesterday. We were playing Frisbee and some were eating and Josh tripped then everyone started laughing. "Union J was spotted yesterday at the local park having a picnic but who is those girls with George and Josh?" the girl in the video spoke. The the video showed scenes of me and George kissing by the tree. Then Josh and Sara kissing on the bench. "They caught us Ayrine! What should we do?!" He started panicking. "Calm down George, Like there's papz outside." I playfully punched his arm. Then his face was emotionless. We opened the curtains and the papz is outside the gates with their cameras and everything. "What are we gonna do?!" I started panicking. "Wait I know!" George said closing the curtains. "What?" I question him. "Take a shower first, then eat some breakfast. We might be doing the regrettable things the boys, you, and Sara had done." I gulped and head on to the loo. I took a quick shower then I wore a white sleeveless top with a denim jacket, black pants and black trainers. I get out of the loo then out of the bedroom, seeing the boys and Sara, standing by the counter. "See I told you she doesn't take long! Now where's my £5!" Sara shouted at Jaymi. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "So what are we gonna do?" I ask as I made my way beside George. "I guess we can't just keep the people waiting, so we're going to have to announced it to everyone." Josh said, walking over to the window. "Do we tell the papz or?" JJ asks looking confused. "We tell everyone in every way we can so we are over with keeping this secret that I'm dating Ayrine and Josh is dating Sara." George instructs us and we nod. "Okay first we?" Sara asks. "Okay, its either we tell the papz first, tweet, do a twitcam, expose ourselves by going out of this house, or we ask our manager to do it for us." Jaymi suggested. "I think we already exposed ourselves but to make it official, I think we should tweet it first, then deal with the papz." I suggested. "Thats a great idea. Everyone go to Twitter but don't tweet anything. George and I will take care of the tweeting." Josh instructs us. It took seconds for the both of them to type but forever for them to press the button. "Guys just press the button!" We shouted at George and Josh. They shook their heads. Okay if they're not then, "Hey!" Josh and George shouted at me. "FINALLY! Thank you Ayrine!" Jaymi said in relief. "Okay finally done with that now we, tell the papz?" Sara says confused. "Let's just tell the papz so they could get out of here!" Jaymi growls and opens the door which means, its time to deal with the papz. "LOOK JAYMI'S HERE!" one of them shouted then camera flashes. "You want the truth right?!" Jaymi shouts the papz while the rest of us at the back of him. Then George whispers something to Jaymi. "Jaymi let me, Josh and the girls handle this." I heard him whisper. Then he nods to Josh and they both look at me and Sara, GOD this is some serious shit. Then the four of us go near the gate. "George! Josh! Are these girls your girlfriends!" one of them shouts then everybody starts shouting. "Please! Just go away!" Josh shouts. "But are the two of you dating them?!" someone at the back shouts. "Yes! Now get out!" I shout at them and they start to run away. I have to admit everyone stays away from me when I'm mad... Or pretend to. "Thanks babe" George kisses my forehead. "Well thats done with." everyone sighs in relief. "I guess there's one more thing we have to go through... The hates." Josh says as we go back inside.

5 hours later.

George's POV

"I'm happy Ayrine is out with Caterina and Sara, the hate is just awful!" I shout so loud I think the whole neighborhood just heard me. "George! CALM DOWN! I'm sure this will all be-" Jaymi tries to say but, "NO ITS NOT OKAY!" I shout softly. "Shut up Jaymi! If you think its so easy then you handle these hates." Josh says annoyingly. "If you want to be with the Edwards sisters then you have to take the pain. If you don't then you only care for yourself." Jaymi sarcastically smiles and lives me and Josh with JJ who also left us so its just me and Josh. "Jaymi's right, if we do want to be with them with have to take the risks." I say with a sigh. "I guess with just have to live with it." Josh sighed back. The door opens, Ayrine, Sara and Caterina are back, what if they saw the hate what if, shut up George everything will be okay. "Oh there's finally wifi! Let me check twitter!" Ayrine says I try to grab her phone but I fail she moves to fast. Her widened, she must have read the hates already! "George your fans are so sweet!" she squeals. "SWEET?! They've been saying hates. Are you serious?" I felt shocked, completely. I check my phone and she's right there's a lot more okay's than hates. I sigh in relief. I'm so glad a lot of the Jcats are happy with me and Ayrine.