Runaway in a Busy Day

*OH GOD. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! Just keep on reading and voting tell your friends to read my fanfic too! I think I might finish the fanfic already maybe after 3-5 chapters... What do you think? SPOILER! There will be a sequel so its not over yet!

George's POV

I woke up not seeing Ayrine weird I would normally wake up before her. I did see a note right beside the bed on the table. It said

George I had to go somewhere, please don't try to look for me. I promise I'll be home tonight.

xAyrine

My eyes were wide open and I jump out of bed. "Have you seen Ayrine?" I asked but sounded shouting. "No Sara and I woke up and she wasn't here." Josh said. "Why what's happening?" JJ came out of nowhere. "Ayrine's not here, she left." Josh explained. "I'm pretty sure she's alright!" Sara said from the kitchen. "Why are you guys so calm?! What if she's in danger?!" I started panicking. "Did she leave a note?" Jaymi asked. "Yeah? So?" I was standing in the middle of the living room. "What did it say?" Josh asked as I was going in the kitchen with JJ. "It said that she went somewhere and she'll be back tonight and it said that I should not look for her." I explained. "See she'll be back later." JJ patted my back. "But-" I tried to say. "George, lad sit down and stop worrying she'll back soon.I'm sure she's okay." Josh tried to calm me down. "Sit down and eat." Sara added. Okay George stop worrying about her where ever she is I now she's okay. "Breakfast is served." Sara put the plates filled with toast, bacon and sausages. Everyone was eating and I barely touched my plate. "George, what are you doing? EAT!" Jaymi elbowed my arm. "Stop being such a mum Jaymi!" I elbowed back then ate my breakfast. I finished breakfast and headed to my room where a took a shower. I wore a blue polo and pants and my trainers. I heard my phone buzz from the other side of the room. I hope it's Ayrine but it's not it's our manager.

Tell the boys to get ready. You'll be recording your new single.

I went out of my room where I saw everyone just talking with each other. "Guys the manager texted. We're going to record our next single!" and everyone reacted happy. I tried to be happy but thinking of Ayrine and where she is I just can't.

Everyone was ready to go even Sara came with us. We finally arrived at the studio. "There they are!" our manager shouted once he saw us entered the studio. "Hey Rob!" everyone greeted. That's Rob our manager he looks really strict and boring but he's a fun guy when you get to know him.

1 1/2 hours later

It took us an hour and a half to record our new single. Yeah it took us that long because we still goofed around and everything after recording I just remembered that Ayrine's not here. "Okay that's for today guys! Next we have to go to Capital fm for your interview." Rob says. No ones says anything we all just follow. We don't leave after 5 minutes.

In the interview:

"Hello everyone this is the moment everyone as been waiting for since this morning. Union J is here with us again. So how are you boys?" the Interviewer asks. "We're great we just came from recording our new single actually it will come out in a few months" Josh started. "So last time you were here we asked who were single and only JJ and Jaymi raised their hand, so I will ask again who is single in the band?" the interviewer raised her eyebrow. No one raised their hand. "I guess we have an answer, Josh and George have girlfriends!" the interviewer announced to everyone who was watching ( on tv ). I felt my phone buzz hoping it was Ayrine. The interviewer was asking Jaymi about Olly so I guess she won't mind if I check my phone. I opened my phone seeing 2 messages from Ayrine. The first one was during the recording for our new single and I obviously didn't hear it. I opened the first message that said.

George I heard your recording a new single! Sara texted me. I'm sorry I'm not there with you. Tell me everything later okay? xA

I opened the second one that said

hey monkey! I'm watching you right now in- uhm... you guys look great! I might be home a little late I have to go to my mum for a while. I'm sorry again. xA

Why would she meet her mum? Does it have to do with The Ugly Truth? I replied back to her saying

I wish you were with us! Recording was great had a good time. Would be better if you were there. Why did you have to runaway on a busy day? I hope your okay. I love you! xxxxxxG

I giggled after sending the message which I think caused an attention to the interviewer. "George is that your girlfriend texting?" I suddenly snapped back to reality. I shook my head. Everyone raised their eyebrows then I blushed red. "Who's the lucky girl George?" the interviewer asked. "I don't want to give out her name because I don't want her to receive hate from Jcats and maybe other people." I said.

Hours later after the interview and going to a meeting.

After the interview and the meeting,we went back home and jumped on our beds and couches feeling exhausted. I tried to call Ayrine and she answered. I bet you know how happy I am she answered her phone.

On the phone:

"Ayrine?"

"George?"

"Where are you?"

"I'm on my way back home."

"Are you near?"

"Well no there's traffic so I don't know what time I'll be home."

"Are you sure your okay?"

"I'll tell you everything when I get there okay?"

"That doesn't answer my question Ayrine" I sounded serious she stays silent because I can only hear her breathing.

"George I-"

"Ayrine where are you? Really, if your not okay tell me and I'll come to you right away."

"George, calm down I'm-I'm okay keep yourself busy"

"Does this have anything to do with The Ugly Truth?" she stays quiet which means yes, I guess. Then she lets out a sigh.

"Yes, look we'll talk later okay?"

====+++++++++++++====

I check twitter and my feed is full of Jcats saying about the interview.

@unionjs_monkey: @GeorgeUjWorld and @JoshUjWorld have gf's why!?!?!?!?!

@ama_jcat: Cannot believe this.......... @GeorgeUjWorld @JoshUjWorld

@fangirl_240: JUST IN @GeorgeUjWorld @JoshUjWorld have girlfrends!!!

@mixedfandoms: tbh I'm happy for @GeorgeUjWorld and @JoshUjWorld

....

And all other tweets were same. This is what I've been worrying about too, hate. There's going to be a lot of hate coming fro the fans, and I don't want Ayrine and also Sara to feel bad about it, I bet they will. "George, did you see the tweets?" Josh entered the room all of a sudden. "Yeah, the hate isn't that bad yet-" I try to say but, "But it will be." Josh finishes the sentence. It was silent for a moment until we hear the door opening from outside. Ayrine. I rush to the front door seeing Ayrine. "George," she said as she got in and I hugged her.

By this time everyone was sleeping, feeling exhausted from today, while Ayrine and I sit down on the couch in the living room. From the look of her face she looks worried, I sense she'll tell me. Tell me the truth, The Ugly Truth.

*I'll be updating soon I hope you like this chapter. It shows more of George's side when he's at work being part of a boyband.

READ

VOTE

AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS.