Meeting Gone Wrong

*Hey guys! Uhm please vote and read! I'm skipping some days in the story just to let you know... Enjoy!

~~~~~ 3 days later ~~~~~

Ayrine's POV:

"Are you set to go?" I asked him "Yeah, uhm did you tell anything to your parents?" he asked me. "George it's going to be fine just relax they won't kill you or anything." I giggled. We got out of the car and in to my parents house I see Josh there too. "Mom, Dad this is George." I introduced. "Mom, Dad this is Josh." Sara introduced. "First of all, where are you guys from? What are your jobs?" my dad asked. Seriously dad they are Union J one of the biggest boybands how can you not know that! "We are from here in London." Josh said. "We? You know each other?" my dad asked. "Actually we're in a band." George said. "Oh bands in school?" my mom asked. "No, in a boyband." George answered. "A boyband, what boyband?" my dad asked. "Union J sir." Josh said. "Uhm, we will make some snacks and you guys stay comfortable. C'mon Sara, mum." I said going to the kitchen. I can't stand it! What if my dad says something bad to George and Josh! What if he says to stay away from me and Sara! What if, what if, what if! I went to the door of the kitchen so I could hear what's happening. "Look I don't want my girls to get hurt and I don't want them dating celebrities because 1 day you'll leave them. So it's better if you stay away and don't tell them about this conversation understood." my dad said softly but loud enough to hear them. "DAD NO! You can't make them do that it's not your decision on who could be my boyfriend! This is why I don't leave here anymore! Dad give them a chance!" I begged. "What happening?!" Sara said. "Dad is trying to get George and Josh away from us!" I shouted. "Ayrine it's okay-" George try to say something but I stopped him. "No George, I love you and I want to be with you and..." I stopped and started crying and hug George. "Dad! I'm moving out! I'm going to live with Ayrine!" Sara shouted. "I pay for that apartment so you won't live anywhere anymore! HA!" my dad shouted. "Then they'll live with us!" George said. "Fine then, since this day I don't have daughters anymore! So get out!" my dad shouted. "No! No! Don't make them leave!" my mum shouted. "We'll just call you mum later, I promise" I said to my mum while Sara was packing her stuff. "You guys head to the house me and Ayrine have to go to her apartment and get her things." George said. We went to the car and drove to my apartment. I got a text from my dad. What could he possibly want! I opened the message and it said: Ayrine, you could have your apartment if you break up with that George guy. The text ended there, Why would I even leave George? I got out of the car and in my apartment, I grabbed my bags and put all the things I needed. It didn't take that long either, finally I was finished and got to pack 3 bags, one was a backpack, a gym kind of bag that was big and a stroller bag that was also big. "Let's go" I said to George heading out the door. We got to the house and went straight to George's room. His room was big it was like 1 classroom. "You could put your bag there in that corner near the closet." he said. "Okay" I said going to the corner. "Are you okay?" He asked, was it that obvious well I guess he was with me during the argument with my dad but my dad was wrong I love George and that is that. "Yeah I'm alright" I said. "You wanna go outside?" he asked. "Sure what are we gonna do?" I asked. "You wanna go to the game room?" he asked. "What game?!" I asked excitedly. "Just Dance 2014?" he suggested. "I'm so going to beat you!" I stood up. "I don't think so!" We raced to the game room making the ground pound. We spent all day in the game room which made us so tired. I checked the clock and it was late and I'm so tired. "George I'm gonna go to sleep I'm really tired beating you in Just Dance." I giggled while scratching my eyes. He giggled and said "Yeah right you only beat me like 5 times over 8, yeah I'm going to sleep too." We went to his bedroom while I changed to my PJ's. "Both of us we'll be sleeping on the bed if thats ok with you?" he asked. "I don't mind sleeping beside you." I yawned. I went to bed and so did he. "The day might not started well but at least I spent it with you." he said and kissed me on the forehead. "Goodnight and thanks for cheering me up." I turned of the lights. "Goodnight!"