Valentine's Day

Ayrine's POV: ( 6:30 pm same day )

"Okay food on the counter!" George said. "Check." Josh said. "Music" Jaymi said. "Check" I said back turning on the music. "Decorations." JJ said. "Wait... check" Caterina said putting the decorations with Sara. "Uhm the stage?" I asked. "Check" George answered. "Okay I guess we're set." Jaymi said. "Jaymi! Come here George and I have to talk to you." I said. "Is the closet ready for the prank?" George asked. "Yeah the horns and rubber bands and hiding spots already." Jaymi whispered. "Good" I said. "Okay now were ready for the party." Josh said. "Sara shouldn't you be going back home?" I asked. "No I asked her if she could be my date for tonight." Josh explained. "Does mom or dad know about this?" I asked. "No and please don't tell them!" she begged. "Sure, but what if they ask?" I asked again. "Don't worry about it!" she said. Ding Dong! Ding Dong! the doorbell rang. "Our first guest!" George said. "I'll get it." Jaymi said heading to the door. "Hi guys!" it was Luke Friend an X Factor contestant. "Luke! Glad you came!" George said going for a hug. "Brought a date?" Josh asked. "Yeah it's one of the requirements right?" Luke asked. "Yeah" JJ replied. "Luke this is Ayrine, Ayrine Luke, Luke Ayrine." George introduced me to Luke. "Hi" I said. "Hello are you George's girlfriend?" he asked. I paused and thought why would he think I'm George's girlfriend but thanks anyway Luke. A few minutes later more guest arrived. I went to check on Sara. So I tried to look for Josh. "Hey do you know where Josh is? I'm looking for Sara." I asked George. "Check in Josh's room, but don't stress on that have fun!" George replied. "I will don't worry about me." I said. I went to Josh's room and saw Sara and Josh making out! "Sara!" I shouted. "What? I'm 16 I'm free to kiss anyone I want." Sara said. "Ayrine, trust me nothing else happened." Josh said. "It's ok Josh I trust you, take care of her." I said walking back to George. "Ayrine come with me I have something to show you." George said. "Okay" I said. He led me backdoor from the kitchen, we went outside and saw a garden full of lights and flowers it was beautiful. "George this is amazing when did you have time to put this?" I asked. "A while ago while you were helping Caterina and Sara put the decorations and this is all for you." he explained. "Thanks" I hugged him. After about 2 mins we let go of each other. We went back in after a little chat. "What times the prank?" I asked. "Before our performance I guess." he said. "George this party is amazing!" someone said from behind. "Harriet! Thanks for coming!" George said back. "And who is this?" Harriet said. "Oh this is my date, Ayrine this is my sister Harriet but I guess you knew that." George introduced me to his sister. "Hi Ayrine" Harriet said to me. "Hi" I said back. "Have fun you two!" Harriet said leaving both of us. "Do want to dance?" George asked. "Yeah" I said. The dance was a slow dance so it felt awkward but not that much well it was slightly awkward. "Beautiful song isn't it." George said. "Yeah" I said softly. He tilted his head as I tilted mine and as soon as we knew it our lips touched. After 10 seconds we released from each others lips. "That was-" I started saying then George cutted me. "Beautiful, that was beautiful." George said and before we knew it we kissed again. "Ew get a room!" Jaymi said. "Mind your own business Jaymi" George said. "Haha!" I laughed. George grabbed my arm and led me to the corridor near the boys bedrooms where it was quiet. "I know its weird for me to ask you this but, Ayrine Edwards will you be my girlfriend?" George asked me. I didn't respond right away what if he finds out the truth, the ugly truth would he still feel the same way he feels about me? "George I would love to be your girlfriend." I said. After my respond he hugged me and lifted me from the ground.

George's POV:

I just can't believe it Ayrine is my girlfriend I'm so happy! "Uhm why don't you just meet some people and don't tell anyone that we're a thing first okay?" I told her. "Sure, anything for you babe." she kissed me on the cheek then left. I went to Josh to tell the news. "Josh!" I shouted dragging him to my room. "Hey I was talking to Sara!" Josh reacted. "Do that later I have something to tell you." I said. "What is it?" he asked me curiously. "Don't tell anyone... Ayrine is my girlfriend." I told him. "Good for you lad!" he said hugging me in a friendly guy way. "Hey why are you so happy?" JJ came in with Jaymi. "George here has a girlfriend but don't tell anyone yet he has to say it to the world some Jcats are here and they will go crazy!" Josh explained. "Congrats lad!" JJ said. "I kinda guest that I saw them kissing awhile ago." Jaymi added. I saw Ayrine coming in the corridor. "Hey Harriet is amazing! Why are you guys looking at me?" Ayrine came in the corridor. I also so Caterina come in I think it's time for the prank. "JJ come with me." Caterina said walking to the kitchen. They both left and we went to the dark closet and also fetched Sara to join us. "Okay guys horns" I asked. "Ready, rubber bands." Sara asked. "Ready, camera?" Ayrine asked. "Ready, shh I could hear them." Jaymi said turning on the camera. "Are you ready?" Caterina asked locking the door. "Yes I miss your lips" JJ said. Josh and Sara blew the horns while Caterina turned the lights on, after the long horn Ayrine and I threw rubber bands in a sling shot way, Jaymi hided behind some boxes so JJ can't see him and stop us from posting it in the internet. After throwing sling shots at JJ unsuspectingly Josh threw pie at JJ's face. "Pranks on you JJ!" Josh, Sara, Ayrine and I shouted. "I hate you guys!" JJ said furiously while laughing. "Happy Valentine's Day!" Caterina said kissing JJ. "Prank check now it's time for Ayrine and George's performance. Josh said. "I'm going to wash my face first." JJ said leaving the room. "Did you get that?" I asked Jaymi. "Everything" Jaymi said. "We'll post the video later." Josh said. We leave the room and get the instruments and went to the stage. Josh and Sara set the microphone while Ayrine and I set the instruments. "Hi everyone if you we're wondering what happened in the closet here it is" Jaymi said pointing to the screen. Minutes later the video ended. "Funny right?" Josh asked the crowd while they we're laughing. "Ayrine and George here are going to perform a song for us to end the party." Jaymi said. "Hey guys we will be singing a love song to keep the theme for today." Ayrine said to the crowd. Then I started playing my guitar.