Movie Marathon

+++++6 hours later+++++

Ayrine's POV: ( 7pm same day)

"We'll be in the game room!" Josh and Jaymi said. "So what do you want to do?" I asked. "Maybe you want to go to the mall and hangout?" he suggested. "Won't you be recognized by a lot of JCats?" I asked. "Your right, maybe you wanna hangout with the boys and play some video games?" he asked. "Sure" I agreed. He led me to the game room, where I saw PS4, a Wii, Xbox, Hockey table, Pool table, Karaoke machine and a bar (drinks). "Woah!" I reacted. "Nice right?" Jaymi asked me while making a drink for himself. "Hey you have one of these!" I said holding the game "Just Dance". "Yeah do you want to play?" Josh asked. "No its ok." I answered, looking around the game room. "Hey Can we play this George?! PLEASE!" I ask George pointing at the Hockey table. "Sure cause I know I'll beat you!" He said. "I'm not so sure about that! Haha!" I said, laughing. The game started and I scored first. "Ha! I'm so gonna beat you!" I shouted. "Think again." George said scoring a point. The game ended about 2 minutes after. "I think I have to go." I said to the boys. "Aww can't you leave soon?" Jaymi asked. "Maybe I could stay for a few more hours." I said. "YAY!" the boys said in chorus. "Hey you guys wanna watch a movie?" George asked. "Sure!" Josh, Jaymi and I said. "Since it's February let's watch... Beastly." Jaymi suggested. "No, let's watch... The Notebook." I suggested. "Wait I've got an idea let's have a movie marathon!" George suggested. "Ok so we're watching Beastly, The Notebook and?" Jaymi asked. "Let's watch 4 movies of our choices!" I suggested. "Yeah! What do you want to watch George?" Jaymi asked. "Valentine's Day!" George said. "I love that film!" I added. "How about you Josh?" Jaymi asked. "The Last Song." Josh answered. "Ok so we're watching Beastly, The Notebook, Valentine's Day and The Last Song." Jaymi said. "Great! Ayrine and I will be getting some snacks and you guys prepare the snacks." George said. "No. George you'll prepare with Jaymi." Josh said. Josh and I went to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks. "Hey are you having a good time?" Josh asked. "Yeah it's been great!" I replied. "So how was talking to George for hours?" Josh asked. "Haha. He's ok." I said. We got some popcorn and chips and 4 smoothies and got some liquorice then we went back to the room. "Hey guys do you wanna watch at the mini theater?" George asked. "You have a mini theater?!" I asked with excitement. "Yeah!" Jaymi added. "Well let's go!" Jaymi said going out of the game room. "Let me help you with that." a voice behind me said. I turned around and it was George. " Thanks!" I said handing him the chips.

George's POV:

"Hey can I invite Olly?" Jaymi asked. "Why not? and Josh maybe you'd like to invite that girl you've been dating?" George said. "Sure let me call her." Josh agreed. It took about 15 minutes when Olly and Josh's date came. "Should we start the movie marathon?" I asked. "Yes finally!" Jaymi added. I put on the dvd "Beastly". We grabbed our seats and I was beside Ayrine and Josh. The seat arrangments from left to right was Josh's date, Josh, Me, Ayrine, Jaymi and Olly. "Hey isn't this film just great."I whispered. "Yeah this is my type of movies." she whispered. "Really?" I asked. I looked at her and she was mouthing the lines of the characters, WOW she must really watch this a lot of times. "Hey did you hear that?" I asked her. "Yeah I think someones outide the door." Ayrine said. We went outside of the theater and opened the door. "JJ! Caterina! Come in." I welcomed them. "Where's the guys?" JJ asked. "Oh we're having a movie marathon. Don't worry we just started well... It's been 45 minutes." Ayrine said. "And you didn't invite me." JJ added. "Uhm Ayrine Caterina, Caterina Ayrine." I introduced the two girls. "Hi!" Ayrine said to Caterina. "Hi!" Caterina said back. "So we're going back to the theater do you guys wanna come?" I asked. "Yeah!" JJ said. After some minutes the movie ended, after another hour "The Notebook" ended. I put the DVD "Valentine's Day" in and played the movie. 15 minutes later, "This is really awkward." I whispered looking at the boys making out with their dates. "Yeah we feel so out of place here." she added. "Do you want to seat in front?" I asked. "Yeah ok" she said. After some minutes I felt her head on my shoulder, she was sleeping, she must have been so tired from today, I take to my room and put her on my bed.  The movie marathon was over and I went to talk with the boys. "George where were you?" Jaymi asked. "Maybe he took Ayrine home." Josh said. "Well actually-" I was cutted. "Wait where is Ayrine? JJ asked. "I was just going to say that. She fell asleep so I took her to my room, but it's not like that, I was sitting on my couch while she was on the bed." I explained. "Are sure it's nothing like that?" Josh teased me. "JOSH?! Seriously!" I said out loud. "Sorry!" Josh says laughing. "Can Ayrine stay here for the night? Or do I wake her up and take her home?" I asked the boys. "Do you know where she lives?" Jaymi asked. "No but she said its near the bookstore where we met." I said. "Still what if something bad happened to her? Just let here stay here." Josh said. "Yeah your right." I agreed. I went back to the room and lay down on the couch and fall asleep.