Me And You - A Fall Out Boy Fanfiction

I sat on my bedroom floor singing along to My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark. I had my phone plugged into my speakers and, as I was home alone, I had my music on full blast. I danced around my room ignoring the fact that I had plenty of homework to do. The song ended, and with it my dance. I ran over to my phone to see what was coming on next. Fall Apart. Yes, I liked this song. It wasn't my favourite but it was different to most of their other songs. The many posters of Patrick Stump watched me sing along to one of my teddy bears as we danced around. I stopped and smiled at my favourite poster: Patrick in his hat. He looked so adorable. I thought of my dream the other night; I got to meet him, but by accident of course, and so me and him... Well, we got together. I laughed at how silly I was.

I was just a girl who lived in a small village in the South-West of England. I knew from how I only had posters on my walls that I would never meet them him. I was just a crazy fan. That's what everyone called me. They thought I was weird. I refused to date anyone because I was just hoping that one day; just one day; I might meet my idol, and he would like me. People called me pathetic over that. I had few friends, and those that were my friends were only over the internet. I was 15, and inlove with a celebrity. I shook my head at myself and cursed under my breath. I was so stupid that would never happen. I was nobody. He was: somebody.

The song ended and I realised my phone had played all 54 of their songs I had on there. I fell onto my bed and thought about everything. I wasn't pretty: my hair was a strange cross between brown and red; I had grey eyes; I was really short (I was only 5 foot tall); I had the wrong colour skin that was scarred all over. I looked over at my clock. It was getting on for half seven. I quickly grabbed a pair of pyjamas and ran for the bathroom. Living in a bungalow, I didn't have to worry about stairs. I turned the shower on. Cold. Great. I turned the heat up a bit and it became scalding hot. I sighed and got in. I immediately lost myself in thought about what could be.

When I emerged from the bathroom I went back to my room, my mum had rung me saying she wouldn't be home until tomorrow. Great. Just what I needed. I sighed and climbed into bed, staring at the many posters covering the bright pink walls. Patrick's eyes stared at me. I looked from Pete to Patrick to Andy to Joe. I stared at them all. I unplugged my phone from the speaker and played a few songs on repeat. Patrick's voice made me shiver at it's perfection. I smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Hallo! Ok, so this is my first ever fanfiction:3 yeah, feel the love for Patrick Stump:') aha, if you have any feedback for me, comment it if you like it then vote and yeah(: you know! Thanks for reading!:D