Me and You - Chapter 3

I woke up with my head throbbing. I could feel someone holding my hand. They were rubbing their thumb soothingly on the back of my hand. I could hear hushed voices whispering near by. I squeezed my eyes tightly shut, then opened them. The light blinded me a little at first and I kept blinking as my eyes adjusted. Then, slowly, they came into focus.

He sat there, holding my hand. I nearly passed out again. I looked at his stunning face. His smooth jaw line, and hair conveyed the light from behind him into a halo formation. He looked like an angel. Then, with his free hand he picked up his signature black hat and put it on. His glasses had slid down his nose so he pushed them up a bit as well. Meanwhile, I just lay there. I stared in awe at what was happening. Why was he here though?  I thought to myself. I ignored the pain in the back of my head as I asked myself the question. He seemed to look at me and finally realise I was concious again.

"Hey there," he said, his voice sweet like honey, "Have a nice nap?" He laughed. His laugh was just the right pitch and made you feel happy not offended.

I tried to speak but all that came out was a small squeak. He laughed again. This time it seemed a more awkward laugh. Then he turned away from me and shouted "Pete, you can come back now. Sleeping beauty is awake." He winked at me. Damn, he's perfect. I thought to myself.

Then, in the most casual of manners, Pete just walked into my house. I realised I was still lying on the floor so I sat up. A little too fast I turned out as I reached for support and found Patrick's hand...again.

I smiled at him. He smiled back and I looked away trying to conceal my blush. I heard the fridge close and Pete walked back over to us, eating what looked like a sausage-roll. I stared at the two of them. I assumed Andy and Joe were here somewhere. But I was too preoccupied by Patrick holding my hand to think about them. I gave his hand a light squeeze and looked at him. He immediately looked away, but I thought I might just of seen him blush...

Hallo!:3

I know, I should of posted this earlier but stuff happened and this is basically my first chance! I typed this on my phone so I apologise for any spelling errors as such. But yeah, this is starting to get interesting now...for me and I hope for you guys!(:

Remember: Like, vote and fan! Add this to your library and never miss a new chapter! :) xo