Me and You - Chapter 2

I woke up with my head pounding. I moaned as I slowly climbed out of bed, and wandered across my room as if I were drunk. I stood infront of the full length mirror. I stared at my own reflection. I could see almost all my legs, and I had always felt they were too fat; my arms were the wrong shape; and my hands were chubby. I sighed and looked again at one of my posters of Patrick. I would never get someone like him if I was someone like this. I shook my head and turned away.

A group of teenagers walked past the front gate. I recognised them from my school. The boys all wore skinny jeans and hoodies; and the girls wore skirts and cardigans. They looked so happy. They were outside in the cold, crisp air without a care in the world. But when you looked closer, you could see it. The dark circles under their eyes the girls had tried to cover up; the red rims around the boys eyes that were too obvious to ignore. The way the girls shivered in the cold air; the way none of the boys were polite enough to help. It was a bitter-sweet image; but many people only saw the sweet.

I shook my head and walked away from the window, and began to get changed. I put on a long check shirt with black leggings. I was comfy; but most people would call me names for wearing out-of-style clothes.

I sat back on my bed and pulled out my phone. The full battery sign almost blinding me. I put on a quieter song and wandered down the hall to the kitchen. No one except for me used the kitchen, unless it was for microwave meals, or to add to the dirty plates. I frowned at the mess that I assume my sister made. I quickly wiped it all up and looked at the sparkling clean work-top. A small smile crept on to my face. I was just about to start loading the dirty dishes into the dishwasher when the doorbell went. I walked casually over to the door and opened it.

"Hello, I was wondering if we cou-" before he could finish his sentence, I fainted.

Haii again!:3 Thanks for reading(: I'm trying to update this story twice a week at the moment, so there should be a fair few more chapters before Christmas(:

If you liked reading don't forget to: fan; comment; and vote!

Also add it to your library so you don't miss when I add a chapter! :)