A Chapter is Set

Russia Civil war has finally broke and Alfred can't do anything about it even if he already asked his boss about the matter. But for him it was more than a 'matter', it was whether he can or can't save his love Ivan, the personification of Russia.

He kept the feelings inside for almost 3 decades, it aches and he just wanted to get it out but he can't, his boss will be yelling at him and isolated him from Ivan forever. And the results are the building of hatred in his heart. He hope it doesn't get worse, but those are just hope not reality. The cold war starts then the space race, Alfred crumbles down and became more fragile as he saw his boss and Ivan's boss arguing in one room. Cursing, shouts, and even insults that can cause another war, he was forced to listen to it again and again. 

Ivan in the other side was even more disturb, he doesn't hate the younger nation, in fact everytime he visit Alfred all he felt was a gentle and caring atmosphere around the man. Without notice his heart was aim at the younger nation. But like Alfred he can be isolated if his boss knew about it.

"Alfred ?"

"Hi there big guy"

"You seem sad, Da?"

"No, it's just I don't feel good about this and I'm sorry for my boss attitude"

"It's OK Da, it always happen"

Their conversation is short, cut off by their boss calling each other, the final good bye is not word but glances. Short but it means a lot and it hurts a lot.

-----PRESENT TIME-----

It was yet the end of another world meeting. Everyone was about to go home when suddenly Italy's eyes opened and gaze at the large framed window. "GET DOWN", He screamed louder than America and everyone dodge but Ivan was too late.

He had given all his hopes up and prepared to die again, after all he will be reborn again. A large frame cover the light in his eyes, a leather jacket, and a blond hair. The shadow was familiar none other than Alfred. The bullet hit him in the chest, fatal mistake because if it hit one of the important nerve close to his heart, than a goodbye it is.

His body crashed against the hard floor. Ivan froze at the sight and realizes what just happened, he bows down, "CALL AN AMBULANCE" he screamed in horror as Japan reaches for his phone and called to the nearest hospital.

"Alfred please don't die, please~ don't die", he mumble with tears in his eye hoping for the best and change of faith. The ambulance arrived few minutes later and Alfred was taken to the surgery room.

"Russia, I can take care of it from here it's OK", Indonesia said comforting her friend.

"No, I want to stay here with him until he recovers"

"I see you think of America more than allies", Indo smiled. "Do you love him?"

The question breaks Ivan from his sadness, he glanced at the female nation how did she know this?.

"In that case I will talk to Japan for your longer stay here and I will be sure to hunt the sniper down", her face turned from gentle to serious, every nation knows she has suffered worst than anything.

"Tha-Thank you I don't know how to say it or repay it"

"Just take care of Alfred and keep him save, I only ask that from you"

Ivan nodded and Indonesia left the alley, She dials a few other nation "Finland, Japan, Italy. We have work to do".  A few hours after the surgery, Ivan was informed that the chances of Alfred surviving is only 40%. He enters Alfred room and sat down in the chair right next to his bed.

"Alfred.... I'm glad you made it, even if your chance of living is less than 50%", he tries to comfort himself in front of the sleeping nation.

"When you saved me this morning I was surprised and angry at myself in the same time, I should be the one injured not you.", A fall of tears escaped his eyes, regreting every decision he made today.

"You're beautiful, perfect, and everything to me. every glances that I see is worth a thousand words, every sound of your laughs even the fake ones is a music to me. I beg you don't leave me alone, at least not this time", he looks down and hide his crying face. "At least not you".

Ivan drifted away in tears cursing himself for what he has done to his beautiful sunflower, he wish to tell him the feeling he had sooner before it all happens.

A warmth touches his hair, he look up to see the shiny sky blue orbs met with his Lavender eyes.

"He-hey there big guy"

"Alfred!!!", it was heaven to see him awake again, every worries and doubts were gone, only relieves and happiness that now fill his heart. 

"Wh-what happened?"

"You safe me from a bullet this morning"

"Really? I'm glad you're OK"

"Nyet, I'm more glad that you are awake and talking now, that's all that matters now"

Alfred held out a small giggle. "I hear everything you say". Ivan's face turned rosey red and Alfred giggles even more. "Thank you for loving me, I kept it for more than 100 years just to tell you this. I love you too". Ivan can only see the nation and not talking to him, he was left speechless with no words. "I love you Alfred, more than anything", his cold hand touches Alfred right cheek. "Your hand is cold", He pulled his hand back but Alfred said no from his eye "I like the cold" and drifted to sleep. 

Ivan smiled. He never found a person that love his cold touches and even someone that can accept his presence, but now he found that some one. His beloved sunflower

-------------------------------

Hey there!, how long has it been eh? 7-8 months probably?

Anyway this is just a quick story made in less than an hour I hope it turn out great

TBH I'm a RusAme trash and I hope I find more of my kind here //dream on//

That's all I guess

See ya on my next story

~Fujo's-