Scales of Victory (pt. 1)

Naga AU... don't worry they can change to human nor naga anytime they want their Human ti'll the mark *NG*

Author PoV

A war 

A very long war that happened for more than 100 years between two Naga clan. The Kirkland and The  Braginski, yet by time The Kirkland starts to loose power as there are less and less naga in their army. Most of the civilian are either to young or to old to fight.

Honda Kiku, the mate to Arthur Kirkland, the king of the Kirkland Naga's enters the throne room.His face filled with concerns about the future of the clan. he walks over to his husband and Arthur gestured him to sit at the queen's throne. The guards left and closed the door.

"Arthur... This war... might be the end of us". Athur walks over to Kiku and gave him a brace hug, trying to remove every bad thoughts he have

"I know.. but we have a way out", Kiku pulled away from his lover and stare at him in the eye, "How?!"

He went back to his throne and took a letter hidden under the cushion (nice) He walks back to Kiku and he opens it

"With the greatest Honor from The Braginski Clan

For a hundred years since this war begun. We wanted peace and as an offering to end this war once and for all. 

Yet we the Braginski's are not known to be a kind naga clan. As an exchange to this offering we are looking for a queen that will accompany the king

He/She will be the sign of contract

Princess of the Braginski

Belarus Braginski"

(Im Bad at lettering)

He winced at the letter and trys to cover the bad thought clouding his soft fragile head.

Kiku Pov

My heart was racing with sadness. The only way to stop this war is to hand over one of the Prince. Instantly we can't hand them Matthew as he already found his mate, then we only have one choice... Alfred. He's the older brother and he might be loud and annoying but he was over the standards of royal manners when it comes to crisis in the clan. He was the next designated heir

"Do we.."

"I'm sorry my little beauty, This is the only choice"

Arthur hugged me again and I let my tears wets his shoulder  and my weight fall onto his arm. We decided to tell him tomorrow. For now and today we tried to enjoy our time together as a family, for the last time. 

At night we send a reply to the Braginski's and command to get deliver and arrive today. With a wish for it to get replied as soon as possible.

--Skip to Morning--

I heard s=a silent knock at the door and slide from Arthur's embrace, swinging my fee to the marble floor and walked to the door, seeing Peter with a small letter in his hand. 

"It's the reply from the Braginski. Pardon me my queen the letter fell and I read it, they say they will come today to pick master Alfred."

"It's OK Peter. That is a helpful accident"

I wake Arthur and told what just happened. He sigh in sadness and wraps his arm around my waist, resting in my tummy. 

"We have to be strong I guess"

"Yeah... extra strong"

We called a guard and send him to call everyone to the conference room. Now they are all ready, telling them all that has happened, Alfred stood up ready to take the pain. He get's ready and returns an hour later in a blue, red, and white prince gown. 

And that is when another guard knocks on the door.

"With greatest respect I am sorry my masters and mistress we have a guest"

We went outside and greet the peoples we've been waiting for. There was a man with brown long hair, beside him was a man with short blonde hair, blue eyes, and glasses, and a kid in the middle of both of them. The a girl with dull purple eyes and a long soft blonde colored hair. Dozens of guards were standing behind them with complete armory.

My attention shifted when the guards opened a path to a man. His violet eyes were menacing and seems mercyles, his hair glows under the sun light with what seems like a fading blonde and porcelain skin. Dressed in (Russia original outfit plis) and carrying a pipe.

Alfred PoV

Asshole

The only word I can describe the King of Braginski, Ivan Braginski. How I wish I can kill him... Wait... That's it! I'll kill him when he already marry me and then I make it like an accident! 

Alfred myself is truly a smart one... wait again

That means I have to marry him! For the sake of the clan so be it

Alfred F. Jones Kirkland let's begin

YOHOOOO

it's gonna be a long thing... forgive me