Scales Of Victory pt.2

Time skip~~

Ivan PoV

I am not stupid. And surely not stupid enough to not realize his plan when we first met a month ago. If that's how he want to play then I'll play it to, play it dirty so he can't forget me, let go of me, and live without me in anyway.

"Ivan"

Sadly, I've drown myself in this game, just like this game drown him and latches it's slippery grasp over him.

"What is it my dear?", my voice turned soft whenever I'm talking to him. 

"I want some chocolate"

"But you had plenty yesterday"

"Please~ no more for a week I swear", Daddamnit those puppy eyes. Can I please say no brain, please.

"Ok Ok. Maids bring my fiance a box of chocolate, If it's not perfect then I will cut your heads off"

"Yes my king", they say in unison and quickly went to the kitchen. We don't buy them we make them. From zero to finish product and this is why my clan is known for their skills in sweets and of course war.

It subside after he came in and the treaty was signed. And yes he tried to kill me a few times until

--FlashyBehind--

"And I think this will be the last time I will warn you not to put puffer fish poison inside my food. I'm a king and let me warn you I know many poison and I'm immune to many of them you little slut"

Alfred pouts at his another failed attempt at murdering his fiance. It's the 3rd time this week and he still didn't know what can kill him. Damn... did he got some phoenix tears?

"Yeah yeah yeah mother in law I heard you and I'm still not sorry for poisoning you "

"You will do it again don't you Da?"

"Da of course", he answers with thick sarcasm in his voice

"Ok revengeful bastard let's make a bet. The best assassin will do anything to the second best assassin"

"Just say the loser do whatever the winner say you reindeer nose"

"So is it a deal pig belly?"

"Deal"

-FlashEnd-

Yeah... he's quite salty but I won so now he has to be a nice kid and do whatever I say, that thing happened 2 weeks ago and I have no idea this can happen in just 2 weeks. Damn he's good.

"hey alfie"

"What?"

"How about white it will be good I guess"

"Not bad but I like red more"

"You bloody naga"

"You sadistic Naga king"

Also I think after this it will be weirdly nuts happily ever after. Why? Wanna now what I ask him 2 weeks ago.

------

"Alfred F. Jones Kirkland. Will you do the honor to be my mate and sit beside my throne everyday changing your name to Alfred F. Jones Braginski?"

"W-w-what are you?" he stuttered. And it was the cutest thing I can ever wish for

"Will you marry me?"

THE END

~~~~~

Man... this AU is freaking hard and hell they didn't even change to a naga just once.

Seems like I need to practice more with this AU

Anyway hope you enjoy

ADIOS~~