I Cared

*Rus POV*

He was overworking himself again. I know his condition is bad right now, he wants to do the best for his people, he cared about them and try's to make everything better.

It started when he lost his beloved boss, the one who gave him spirit and ideas making him and the country great again. He cried for 2 days when his boss left the building and when he did his last speech, he cried again. He hugged me and I returned the hug, I know he's sad, super sad, and want this nightmare to end, hearing his mumbles, thoughts, and feelings.

"Shusshh, I'll always be there for you don't worry, I promised I'll help you anyway I want"

That's all I can say. I'm confused, how do I suppose to fix someone who always have a bright smile, he hate's fake smile, I hate his fake smiles, it made me cry every time. He fell asleep in my arms after that, I put him to bed and hoping for him to not have nightmares and cry when he's sleeping, I just want him to have a goodnight sleep. Is that to much to ask?

Few Days Later

"Fredka you're done with work?", I put down my book that I was reading on the couch

"No, still a few more papers to check, I'll be finish at around 8", I watched him as he walks to the kitchen and pour himself a good cup of coffee. His voice were slugish, it maybe cause of him not having enough sleep for 2 weeks. I feel bad for him.

"Why don't you continue your work tomorrow?"

"Well... there will be more paper coming again, plus international documents pilling up starting next week, I need to sort it out before it become another huge pile."

He took a sip of his coffee, putting down his mug and proceed to walk to our work room. The work room is filled with his documents, I've offered him some help but he refuses and said that he can do it himself, I asked him that a hundred times but he never got mad whenever he answers the same questions I asked him. Patience is the other thing that made my unending love to him. He knows how to put smiles whenever its time to do so, but now it seems like its harder for him. 

I walked in front of him and saw the eye bags, it was dark, it had no hope in it, those looks now covered his face, his beautiful bright face that always made my day, where did it go?

My hand cares his cheek making sure I can feel the warmth I miss, he opened his mouth.

"I miss your touches", those word were silent with a hint of gags as his eyes spilled tears that run down from his cheeks. I hugged him as tightly as possible.

"I miss your warmth to, Fredka please don't do this to yourself, I don't want my lover to look like this. Let me help you, just this once please let me help you"

"I want to, but I can't leave my responsibility to other people", He let's out a cry again.

"Ivan, I just want everyone to be happy, having their freedom, smiling, not crying and feel insecure.... Was that to much to ask? Was that... impossible?"

"No, no no no it's not. Fredka I'll help you, don't feel guilty about it, after all now you're my responsibility don't you remember the promise we made when we were in that altar, everyone listened to our words and now is the time I full filled it. I just want to see my cheerful Fredka again, was that to much to ask?"

"Ivan... No, I'm lucky to have you, to become yours. Never once I hoped for someone better than you. Please help me"

I heard that, he wished to be rescued from the hell hole his in now. I'm more than happy to hear that. I walked him to our work room, putting my chair beside his and help him finish two piles of paper on his desk, making sure he has time to rest for only 6 six days. Not much, but I'm happy that he can have time to just sit down in the couch and relax with me.

At least he can be back to his original self that I miss, even just a little while.

"I love you Fredka, everything about you is just.. perfect to my eyes. If I ever wished for someone better than you, let the whole world punish me until I die a million times. even when you're down I promise to help you when everything is just plain screwed up, giving you a chest and shoulders to cry about you're day, giving you happiness when your tears fall from those beautiful eyes of yours, giving you everything you ever dreamed about being a normal person who's in love. You're my responsibility now, I'll make sure that everyday I'll cherish you and make you happy"

--------------------------------------

My poor heart, it's on the floor now broken to a million pieces while writing this little shot.

and sorry for being in active for like... a month... I guess and came back with a piece of thing I made in 15 minutes sorry

Wish to see you next time

BUHBYE