Crazy X Genius

Requested by @beastbabe12425

College AU + Soulmate AU 

Basically when you meet your soulmate by knowing their name and seeing their face. The clothes you wear will turn white. And for the record I'm not a college student. Imma virgin for party etc //that sounds kinda wrong...//

Author PoV

Alfred is in his last year of college. For the last 3 years he's been living in his dorm alone. He was happy, hell, more then that. He can put his stuff anywhere he wants and throw party right and left, day to night, 24/7 without anyone judging him or making rules about "personal space" in his dorm. But he knows limits with taking things to far.

"Alfred F. Jones?". Then a knock followed the soft and kinda perverted voice. The thick French accent covering it and made it sexy

It was mister Francis, Alfred's french teacher. He was kind of a pervert and not only to female students oh no but to male as well. Alfred didn't bother as long as his hands doesn't touch anything private on his body.

Hey 

Who knows what he's been touching?

Alfred ran to the door and answered

"Yes Mr. Francis"

"Mon Alfred I have a news for you. There is a transfer student from Russia and seeing there was no other room available in he will be staying with you"

"What?! But..". Francis placed his index finger in front of Alfred's face stopping his words

"I know. But it's time for you to be nice to people, beside's its only a year"

"Ok Ok. When is he coming?"

"At 5 and it's 3 already so I recommend you to clean up your room cause it seems like Zoro just went in here"

"Will do!"

"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow at the music room"

Francis left. Leaving Alfred and his crazy dorm alone. Alfred sighed and starts to clean up his mess changing the sheets of the other bed with clean one, sorting things in the room which one has to be dump and which is keep, stacking his books and utensils, and cleaning the floor from small mountains of unwashed clothes.

An hour later he finished and decided to listen to one of his favourite music "Crazy=Genius" by P!ATD. He turns it on and plugs the iPod to the stereo. Blaring the room with music and he just dances without caring what's in the background.

Including the tall, cream colored hair man with lavender eyes standing outside his room trying to unlock it with the keys the office gave him. After succesfully opening the door. He has some kind of wondering expression as he continued to look at the beautiful ass in front of him and the movement of the slender legs tapping against the floor.

Alfred was doing some kind of solo Tango mix with salsa and maybe... Irish dancing... I dont know. 

He walks closer and joined the crazy dance with his own style. Smirking at the familiar beat and looking at Alfred right on his eyes.

"Are you my new room mate?". Alfred asked beetwen the blaring music.

"What?"

"Are you my new Room mate?!" he asked louder this time.

"Yes! The names Ivan! Ivan Braginski!"

"Owh! The name Alfred! Alfred F. Jones!"

In an instant their clothes turned white. The music stopped at the same time the clothes finished changing colors. 

They both stared at eachother in shock, studying at their features closely.

Alfred cant believe as he saw deep on to the taller man's eyes. It was the most richest purple he had ever seen. Fluffiest looking cream coloured hair and the adorable looking nose. Just from the broad shoulder he can already tell he was well built and muscular even if he's wearing an ovesized shirt.

Ivan on the other hand just got lost after seeing his deep soft blue eyes. Getting lost in them and the sight of the shorter mans honey colored hair with the cute cowlick just begging to be touched and that ass he saw earlier is just perfect yet even if he's a man. He looks... Cute

"Well... I guess I'm the crazy to your genius..." , 'smooth Alfred smooth' he said to himself, mentally slapping his own face. Ivan chuckled a bit at the sight of the confused Alfred.

"Then I guess I'm the genius to your crazy".

Well it might be their last year at college but surely not their last year together.

ANDDDD

Sorry if it's cheesy but college isn't easy. So bear with me. As I'm going to be a bit cranky

But anyways hope you like it ! 

ADIOS!!!