Eyes Of an Eagle

Well lets start with the eagle uncle Sam and how it views Russia and America's relationship that's the story.

Uncle Sam POV

He visits me again after about 1 month, he was busy just like usual and loud like a child. But he was not alone this time, there was a man, tall, handsome, violet eyes, and soft cream colored hair, just from his posture I can tell he's a Russian, a very important Russian that he can hold America's hand.

What make me think is holding hands? America always hates Russia so much he can bomb them more than 3 times a day just like a human eating pattern, which is farless then how much America eat burgers every day, about 15 times a day but never got fat. Anyway getting back to the holding hands problem, he calls the man by the name Ivan, and walk him closer to my cage. Ivan's eyes were honest, but I saw a destroyed heart starting to recover slowly, I wonder who did it? 

"His name is uncle Sam, my fave eagle!" his cheerful face made Ivan smiled a cute smile, just from this act I know they support each other.

"Really? He seems pretty nice, but I got reminded when a hamster from my childhood rejected me by slapping my hand, I cried all night just because off that" well Ivan doesn't seem to have a lot of experience with animal, maybe because of his dark aura.

"REALLY!!?? YOU!!?? CRYING??? AHAHHAHHAHA, wonder how does it sound tho" 

"S-stop laughing its an old story!"

"but you crying I just cant control myself. Cant believe the personification of Russia crying!", now that explains why he has a thick Russian atmosphere surrounding him.

"Can I pet him?"

"Hm, sure go ahead!", Ivan reached his hand out nervously (Childhood ruined) and touch me at my neck, his hand was cold but at the same time it was warm. I think this explains why America liked him.

"His feathers are soft, I liked it"

"But not as soft as my skin", here we go again, flirty America.

Ivan pulled his hand from my neck and let out a small chuckle. Staring at America lovingly, now I think this explains why America is comfortable with Ivan.

"Of course it is, my beloved wife", Wait, wha.....

the next thing is just a small peck at America's cheek and he blushed pretty red it defeats the shade of the premium beef meat he ever got me a few months ago, and god was that meat delicious I can eat it for the rest of my live!.

They walked out of the room hand in hand again.

Alfred F. Jones I'm glad I was the uncle Sam for this life of mine. I can see you happy with your most beloved one. I'm so glad you are finally reaching your true happiness.

-------------- AT NIGHT----------------

I wish there was an eagle sized headphone for sale.

_____________________

Welcome to an eagles view!!!!!

It was random and came out from my imagination when I saw a picture of Trump getting attacked by an eagle named Uncle Sam, and suddenly I spit at my laptop screen, Log on to Wattpad, AND CONTINUING THIS ONESHOT RUSAME BOOK! HELL YEAHHH!!!

thats all I guess buhbye