i

ever since the day luke and calum went to the mall, everything seemed fine. he's gotten over michael, though he will still consider michael one of his best friends. he does miss michael, a lot. he's gotten a lot better than before and he's really happy.

calum asked luke out on a date and even though luke was a little weirded out, he agreed. luke started to like calum a lot more, though they're not official yet, he's extremely happy with calum.

he always knew that him and michael wouldn't work because they can barely talk to each other in real life. luke and calum have been on a few dates, 4 to be exact. he's had the best time ever hanging out with calum.

they kissed on their third date, and luke went home with a big smile on his face. liz knew that something happened between luke and calum in a good way. ever since the first date, luke would always be hanging out with calum and everytime luke goes home, liz sees the biggest smile on luke's face.

she's extremely happy that her son is doing a lot better than before. she was never used to extremely happy luke, but if he was happy then she is.

-

baby: hey calum

lovey <3: hey babe, what's up?

baby: nothing much, just rlly missing michael rn :/

lovey <3: aw i'm sorry baby, want me to come over?

baby: yes please.

lovey <3: alright, i'll be there in 5 mins

lovey <3: love u

baby: thank you, i love you so much

fIRST CHAPTER !!!

no this isn't all gunna be cake dw and it will be like gtg, but have more like detailed parts than in gtg

i hope y'all like this book !

–jelo