vi

"calum," ashton said, luke still asleep.

"hm?" calum said in response.

"why did we break up?" 

calum shifted in his seat, feeling uncomfortable, "can we talk about this later?"

"can we please talk about it now? it's been a year and you still haven't told me why we split up. i just want to know, you've left me confused this whole year and i still have feelings for you, yet you just ignore me and go date another person. i have no problem with luke, i just want to know why. why did you break up with me?" ashton felt tears form in his eyes.

"i'm sorry," calum said, tears falling down his face. "i'm so sorry. i-i, you know that night i went home with tears?"

"that night you told me that we should break up?" ashton earned a nod from calum, tears still falling down calum's face. "oh god–did you cheat on me? please tell me you didn't," he earned another nod from calum, tears falling down both of their faces. 

"i'm so sorry, i felt so disgusted at myself. i didn't feel worthy to date you, you deserve someone so much better to date. i started dating luke, i was trying to get rid of you inside of my head, but then i started to fall in love with luke and out of love with you, i–i'm sorry i can't talk anymore," calum felt so disgusting from the words falling out of his mouth.

"okay i understand, i have to get back to this anyway," ashton said, wiping the tears that fell down onto his cheek, pointing at the computer that had many codes and symbols.

SHORT CHAPTER I APOLOGIZE I'LL TRY MAKING LONGER CHAPTERS, BUUT THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT SPOILER SO HHH

also i'm working on a new fanfic so i hope y'all are excited for that. also i might be making a character ask soon so get ready for that <3