iii

michael's mum told michael that the only thing he can do is to change his profile picture, but he couldn't have TEXT on it.

michael tried to find anyway to call for help, he opened up an icognito tab and searched up how to call for help without using words.

a bunch of websites and options popped up. he read How can you communicate without using words? I am doing this project on how people communicate with others without using words, and i want to know all the ways they can. Non- verbal communication is anything that does not require the written or spoken word. Body language, eye contact, and focus all play huge roles in non-verbal communication.

and obviously that didn't help since it's not in real life. he then searched up help in sign language.

he looked through the photos and opened up photo booth. he took a photo of himself with a smile using the 'help' signal. he tried to look happy, when he wasn't. 

he didn't want to be with his mother, she would always hit him even if he did nothing. he was scared, he was scared of his own mother. which is crazy to him, he shouldn't be scared of his mum. he knew what she was doing was wrong, but he could never dial the number "911" to tell them about his mother. he thought that no one would believe him. 

whenever he tried talking to his mum, it would always end up with him running into his room with tears down his face. the reason why they moved to london was because michael's mum was concerned about all of the conversations he's had with luke.

though calum was his best friend, calum never knew about the violent abuse from michael's mum since she was always so nice whenever calum was around. everytime calum left, michael's mum would always hit him because he didn't do everything she said.

michael tried to become a better son, he wanted all of the hitting to stop. he wanted all of the rude words from his mother to stop. one time, his mother almost killed michael, but she stopped once she heard the doorbell ring.

calum saved michael from his own mum.

michael's mom in this story isn't karen if you were wondering.

–jello