v

calum knocked on the front door, both of the boys waiting for the curly haired boy to answer. they both heard shuffling from inside.

finally, the boy opened the door.

"oh hey calum! what are you doing here?" the boy said, looking at luke. "who's this?"

"ashton, this is my boyfriend luke," calum started. luke rubbed the side of his arm then waved.

ashton glared at calum, "what do you want?"

"i need your help."

"what for?" ashton asked.

"you know michael clifford?" luke spoke up, earning attention from both of the boys. ashton nodded, "so apparently he moved away to the UK and just today he changed his profile picture of him doing the sign 'help'. calum told me that you can help and find out where he is, is that true?"

ashton slowly nodded, "maybe i can help you. what are you gonna give to me?"

calum softly punched ashton on the arm.

"i'm just kidding," ashton chuckled, "c'mon in."

"hm, that's weird," ashton muttered, rubbing his small stubble.

"what? what's weird?" luke asked.

"it says his location is next to your home," ashton observed.

"what? no, the woman said that he moved out," luke informed. he couldn't be next door.

"then i must've done something wrong, do you mind waiting for another hour?"

"no of course not," luke said, bringing his attention back to the TV. calum wrapped his arms around the blond, kissing him at the top of his head.

luke eventually fell asleep. calum looked at his boyfriend, smiling at how gorgeous he is.

"you two are cute," ashton whispered.

"thanks," calum smiled.

ok i know these chapters are rlly boring but there's a lot more drama in the next one so don't worry